Darling in the Franxx SFM - Game Over | Mafia Win

basically I’ve been primarily sussed ony be lemon,tilg and zone. Give me a minute to grab their posts.
Everyone else has me as a null read for the most

1 Like

agree with this, but her tone was extremely easygoing like she had nothing to hide. carefree townie if I ever saw one.

I can’t speak for anyone else but I think their EOD1 actions didn’t look great (jumping wagons and sheeping). Also other than their reads list wall, I don’t think there’s anything I’d TL them for.

her post don’t feel formulated

I dont remember the EoD 1 wagon. do you remember who they shifted from? I am assuming they hopped onto PKR.

1 Like

I wouldn’t use the word carefree but I felt their lack of energy at times to be genuine

Wiisp then PKR
forgot who they were on originally… actually it might have been me :thinking:

he voted PKR in a post with nothing else in it never giving a read as to why he was doing so. that’s a bit sus to me. Then again I wasn’t around for EoD at all so idk what was happening around in the thread at the time. I just went based on the ISO.

Another factor to consider was the aelin only popped in for the last 20m of the end of the day and I don’t think they had read through the 100’s of post earlier from their tone. Their was signs of wanting to vote wiisp from luke and Kaif at around the same time

We really should be keeping a vote trend, I’m too busy to do it though.

1 Like

I don’t think not giving a reason for a vote at EOD is sus per se because there’s literally no time. I do find the timing questionable though (they are last in jumping).

Oh so you are wolfing i see. What happened with figuring out my alignment 100% of the time? You got bad or you wolfing this time?

link please. I am literally almost 2000 post behind

So do you think Aelin/Luk/Kaif could be w/w/w or something?

Loving this

That’s unique to this site then. I dont see town playing like this where I’m from.

I really don’t think so… the way the conversation around then flew didn’t seem to give that impression

…then you think two of them might be wolves?

That’s funny, i was talking about Wiisp on the mocking part.