Darling in the Franxx SFM - Game Over | Mafia Win

Copy the post URL

This was post 4736

I feel like I have done so quite a bit.

To revisit the subject I do not see their action of placing themselves as LHF gambit to break RVS holds no value as scum. I originally saw them as potential jester but even before they revealed that as their motivation I recognized it’s potential.

Past that they push all over the place with reasoning I understand and focus on people on ways I feel like I would. The way they push back against even those town reading them speaks to a townie paranoia and the way they were attacked early game so widely makes me feel like they do not have a team backing them.

Thank you!

I don’t have a post number at the top of my screen. That number you spoke of is at the bottom on both iPhone and chrome browser on PC

I do feel like this is more of a post game feedback issue though…

Yeah I like to keep fluff to a minimum and always provide my reasons on longer posts because ISOing is a pain in the ass

Very likely not. Blackmail mechanics are anti-fun. Perhaps he just forgot as well. I’ll ask the mod to ping him on Discord if the mod judges necessary.

Still gives an approximate unless you take time to scroll to the exact spot which takes time. And posting a url does not fit well in building a complex post that references tons of posts or in taking notes as a simple #7284 could.

Click on the post number/time since it was posted in the top right of each post for the post link. I put that bitch in another tab to save my spot if Ima roam.

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I’m saying
The number in the box at the bottom (the variable one) talks about/refers to the post number lf the post that’s currently at that moment at the top of your screen
You can try it out on your own, though, if you want rather easily by checking which number it displays somehwere in the thread and then quoting that post to check the number it shows in the quote, like you said before
^this should help somewhat

And before anybody goes “Tilga is being helpful, scum trying to pull somethong blah blah” I’m helping because helz said it’s important to them, so ignore this/consider it NAI/whatever

like #4765 this?

Oh, this ks actually better
Nvm me then

I don’t want to drag this issue out. I do appreciate you guys taking time to offer solutions but something I dislike playing on this form is the lack of a simple post number that exists on pretty much every forum I have ever played on. It might just be a me thing but I feel less capable of conveying information and taking notes for the lack of this feature and do not feel what exists fulfills that gap. This again- a post game feedback thing though

3 Likes

holy fuck I just lost all of my eod1 votals :rofl: :gun: :gun: :gun:

NOO im so sorry :frowning:

yay windy is here

For what it’s worth this is the best forum I have ever played on for doing so on mobile. I do not want you guys to feel like I am bashing your site. Everything has its ups and downs and I can not believe this site is so good it got me to play on my phone.

3 Likes

wait who is wisdom lol

That was Night

1 Like

Click on the chain icon on a post. It’s near the like button on a mobile device.

But yeah I usually use quotes to point out posts

@WindwardAway
You are by far the most town read player in this game in my notes. As I said to Silviu I do feel the town really needs some leadership and direction for the days end not to be a dumpster fire like d1. Who do you think should be on the chopping block or excluded as a potential?