Derps Grand Idea - Day Four (10/18)

@Andrej
Come play

1, yes i do ive found your class you gave too much out.

2, i will say that jobros. the word in their faction slot is jobro. and yet, they are members of the town as much as a prince and a VT is.

you’re missing the point entirely, its like you’re trying to throw people off

plus, there is literally only one post in the entirety of the class thread that contains stand users. they arent spread out. all like 12 of them are in one place

then i dont know what your point is.
elucidate me.

Im the Totally legit medium.

my class is an exact replica of what arete fakeclaimed in LOTRFM.

n1 i used tree of knowledge and asked “does the game contain conversion mechanics”. And i got no answer(wasn’t a moderror).

I decided to FPS and say i did get an answer anyways to see if anyone made suspicious note of it or TMI’d me as incorrect.

Nobody really commented on it and i sorta forgot i was doing this anyways. But here y’all go.

imma be having a sweet chat with PKR tonight

hopefully this way he can tell me how many scumfacs there are etc

yeah okay so i totally thought you were claiming Teleology

give me the names of 3 people that are sus

i also kindly request i get hammer on all the lynches.

because my hammer passive is fairly good and i doubt anyone else has one.

are you asking me?

i mean you don’t have to, I’ll pick 3 random names

/vote Shurian

i’m just going to ask if someone is a stand user out of the 3 names

the 3 sussest people to me are kai, wazza, and probably andrej or a zeroposter

1 Like

cool m8

well, if i were a stand user i’d be very unhappy with my class

and as it stands im pretty content with it

Boo.

here is my main argument.
if you, moustashe, disagree with with it, we can continue this.
otherwise ill drop it.

the thing

im saying this stuff because it is actively bad for the town to have a town member acting like they have higher priorities than town winning, that they have to do first.

which you, as a member of the town, do not have, if im interpreting this right

(please just dont respond whatsoever if you dont actively disagree with the point im making. i tend to find it incredibly difficult to drop something if someone responds to what im saying that either doesnt matter to what im saying or misses the point. thats why im making this now, and it will probably continue against my wishes if you respond to this with anything other than a direct disagreement)

also thats a way of getting us some semi-flips without having to execute the whole jail