DGADT FM - Wazza & Apprentice

I cannot disclose what evidence would substantiate a succesful shot.

If all goes wrong and both Kyo and Leafia end up flipping, I’m claiming an Inquisitor type class to try and save both our lives.

Basically I’m going to say I need to live to see all Right Hand Mans die.

@Marshal Can I still choose to attack Centuries if I give more evidence and he actually is RHM?

You may do so

1 Like

/kill Centuries

‘read the name of the game’ - While talking about what he is.
‘I claim he’s been hinting towards being DG all game’
‘He’s afraid of being nightkilled’
‘I ask if he’s DG or RHM (1 or 2) I also mention Hippo to talk about the RHM’
‘He claims he’s 2.’

I’m going to assume this was processed but failed, @Marshal?

All actions have been processed up to this point

Dude, you’ve really gotta start defending yourself, I’ve defended you far too much.

@Apprentice What ally should I call upon and who should I kill?

I was thinking to kill Vulgard but I want your thoughts first.

Alright sorry for not being able to be on EoD. I think we go for the Vulgard kill. The NKA is pretty unfavorable, however I feel like he’s the only player really strong enough to rally town and force the execution on me/you. Scum will also go along w/ it as well so I think we just kill Vul.

As far as allies go I think we actually go between Hephaestus and Hera? Our 1-shot death immunity is very likely still intact and might prevent the downsides from Hera. I have a theory that TBE gave the 1-shot vig to Centuries with a DG ability and Hephaestus is my best guess for what might give a dayvig. Probably shouldn’t do Apollo on second thought, since Apollo is also related to healing and we don’t really want anyone being healed tonight

1 Like

actually Artemis might give a dayvig as well

I’m 85% sure Centuries is RHM for Town, yeah.

And alright, I’ll submit my kill real quick because I don’t know if allies are instant actions.
/kill Vulgard

Day tomorrow I will check Mode more than likely.

What do you think all the allies do? Am I missing something?

we really want a redcheck

like the DG stuff?

We do indeed, but it really seems like I would check Mode based on everything I said during the day.

I’m just using my Greek mythology knowledge to guess what they do

1 Like