DR5 - Mirrored Embers - Chapter Six - Finale [Surviving Participants + Jane win]

yeah i knew this but my initial reaction was too spur of the moment and actually genuine so i boxed myself in from the start

so i just kept going to see what’d happen

1 Like

Nah, its much easier atp.

i find the wording of this quite funny

i do quite want to escape this town sometimes

1 Like

me in every game ive ever played

I ha to make sure 3 trials fail or survive through last trial.

Amd while I failed in failing 3 trials, Im alive and and can easily survive the game.
Fun

that sounds way too easy when you consider dats wincon and TLs claimed one but if you disappear for the MM trial that means we won’t have you defending the obvious MM just for fun

we’ll just have arctic defending them stubbornly :joy_cat:

katze
it’s the mastermind wincon, lmao

this made me laugh

i’m going to eject myself from this plane of existence

3 Likes

it took me longer than it should have for me to realize, if that makes you feel better

1 Like

what i meant to say is “easy townslip :sunglasses:

Hey Arctic, let’s agree that project Jorm is evil.

And that Independant Federalist Alicias Movement is only answer to solve this game :^)

too bad the conductor died

whoever gets this joke gets a pat on the back and a joycat

i’m not really convinced, since my father did ask me to investigate the game and was actively ruling against it in parliament afaik
though there is a chance that they… turned bad? meh

i mean, they are probably the most reliable and objective source of information
so yeah, pretty useful

why did you nerds get the characters with lore i just want to find out that as a kid i was forced to become a professional crossfire player or something and that’s why im masochistic

i hope you don’t get a loreclear because it’d be a waste

i can’t get a loreclear i just want lore to laugh at

there’s a decent bit of potential for just… amusing lore

:pensive:

ah yes, such as the riot against oppression alongside your fellow gamers in highschool

i already told you the highschool detail was supposed to give you a frame of time not a location >:(

At least your lore isn’t “you’re full of shit lmao”

i know
i just find it funnier to believe it’s a location

1 Like