DR6 Disinterest Check

in fairness

There was a motive that could let Italy win even tho he suicided

shhhh

the only thing not in the case summary is “Apprentice said he was MM to the killer and the killer just confessed then and there”

2 Likes

Quick, hide case 4-2

…err, what happened there?

apprentice made a gamer move

App suggested to sulit that they double kill and cover each other, one would win and one would be cleared of being the Mastermind

then instead of doing that he just bussed sulit

Imagine trusting App in a misc.

you forgot to mention that as part of this he managed to use his Ultimate to gain 700 Luck

and also gained infinite luck

just noticed this
feeling good

Wait what that was explained

anyway if someone wants to use the information in this thread to host this so I don’t have to
please do

3 Likes

clearly you must enlist me as honorary spectator cohost
:^)

everyone begins designing a dangan

1 Like

5-1 would have easily been the best if the blackened wasn’t caught in his room hiding other people’s clothes 5 minutes after deadly life

idk about the other games, but because of that chapter 4 was probably the best trial in DR5

2 Likes

i think 5-2 was really close to being great as well tbh

minus things

i’d like to think that we would have solved chapter 1 without the confession to apprentice anyway though?

we never found what was used to cut out the heart but we correctly assumed it was derps’ sword

his sword was also dented and he was found in the bank (or maybe senate i can’t remember) when the killer needed marble for the ritual

plus he was like literally there before the murder
and TL’s thing (i can’t remember how he did it) proved he was lying too

5-2 seems good on paper until you realize that we confirmed the ultimate ability that switched off the cameras was used in the murder room, and jane only saw datbird enter that room before it happened so it could only have been a suicide unless the killer was already there :joy_cat:

1 Like