Wait it’s the desperado

nvm

1 Like

i like the voters on whysper and i don’t like whysper’s posts rn

No, the NPC is suppose to kill you by EoD, so you aren’t a wagon

1 Like

yeah im fine with it

Well :man_shrugging:
If they are suspected I should shoot kinda thoughts. Idk guess have time to think still about this but between joker and Ici I would rather shoot Ici. Since if both are town I would rather leave a confirmed Ici

ah
whysper/kyo w/w you heard it here first (maybe)

/vote whysper

would prob vote joker to save ici from what i remember but whysper is my preference

Wait where did the Kyo wagon go?

I cast a spell and it disintegrated

Hey Whysper, what’s your personal shotlist?

Very helpful, thanks

What’s the case on Joker?

1 Like

He’s ruining gotham him and his goons are murdering people left and right just look at the videos it’s obvious it him behind it all.

6 Likes

Hmm, top 3 would be probably be Ici, Centuries, and Hippo. Resolving Ici with ITAs would be good. I also think Centuries could still be wolf. And then Hippo’s posting hasn’t looked good and would be acceptable for ITAs.

1 Like

BTW on mobile while in bed and might be falling asleep soon. But keep wanting to check thread also. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm can you comment on your wagon?

This game feels like the fricking cookie thread

Weh

It’s probably an ideal moment to backread but I don’t have the energy right now.

pretty sure hippo is town

one of my top towns

1 Like

It is alittle how part of mashs are.

Am here to play loose always am.

Really for joker it’s mainly the fact he doesn’t have any good whole pushes (or any at all that I remember) and leaves him as a LHF while I think they are town for my talk with them yesterday it’s not confident enough to say hey don’t kill them. And even if we didn’t today they would just be ITAed tomorrow.

Cool.

Any other hot take essoa?

who would be a better target than a confirmed townie for mafia to nk?