FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

arctic/blizer are clearing her for neighborhood stuff, sounded good to me

plus nutella kinda wanted to fucking kill wind

p badly

Yeah nutella really wanted me dead and I didn’t want her dead that much because the only thing that looked bad to me was her push on me

Anyway if you want opinions on me I suggest asking Arctic and Blizer and not asking me because self-metaing isn’t going to really help

doth anyone have questions for katze before they get their beauty sleep

I’m gonna go back to work lol

Proceeds to track him and not RB him.
I wonder if this claim was supposed to be meaningful.

Don’t see why this can’t be whiteknighting + pockeitng.

Why is this town again?

can i say “dude just trust me”

For the record, I didn’t know she wolfsided so hard on day 2. But I open the ISO and I see a softball interaction with one wolf and a defense of another. Also pushing and shooting only villagers.

Same as nutella. Town!Esooa is better than this.

GGhana is dead convinced the loss of will to play the game after Aelin’s death is towny

I’m not convinced but I thought there were some other towny posts and honestly can’t remember what I saw

I discussed this with Mist earlier and she deadass is convinced Esooa is a wolf, and her reasons were pretty similar to yours

I tinfoiled roughly the same in my cult chat but the others didn’t think Esooa was particularly wolfy
We agreed that Arctic would yeet Esooa out of her cult chat just in case and it obviously worked

At this point of the game? No. It’s the same reason I’m not defending Appel anymore. I don’t have the right, given how the game’s been playing out.

also vul i have questionze for u before i sleepze

what do u think of apelsin

0h

Nice crosspost.

ugh one second let me find relevant posts and

shroop moment

“and then sleep probably”

A large part of my Appel read was “dude trust me” and vibe-y stuff. Not enough at this point of the game. I’m looking for people who’ve contributed to wolf deaths, who’ve tried to solve. Who have very strong meta arguments in their favor.

Appel isn’t one of those people. And I am also bad at reading Appel. If I defended her and she were a wolf, I’d feel terrible. She can be town, but I am not confident about it.

To be completely honest the main reason I don’t think Esooa is a wolf is literally because TL says one of Esooa/me is a wolf, I know I’m not a wolf, and TL is very unlikely to know the exact number of wolf CLs

Esoa did shoot Nutella this day

Also, Esooa claims neighborizer… and tracker… and roleblocker?

What even is that role?