FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

we should just vote maxi
his “i wouldn’t angle” feels like a lolcat

have silviu shoot a wolfread

That’s what Maxi is.

Well, sure.

Oh, you mean his wolfread. I… don’t think he has any. That’s the problem.

/ITA MaximusPrime

1 Like

It’s going to be funny if they’re the mafia.

Hello, PKR!

I’m around and pleasantly surprised to see a second wolf flip but ngl I’m exhausted.
I personally still really weakly townread TL, so I’m a little bit iffy on that shop.
But overall the list seems fine?

It’s going to look good for you as well, though I’m not sure if the attack can be called off.

Who do you want to shoot?

Heyo Vul.
Sorry I’ve been kinda out of commission haha

1 Like

If it’s someone outside the list, say so and explain why.

I don’t think anyone can save me now, even myself. :joy:

ITA ANNOUNCEMENT

Miss!

Sigh, what is the accuracy of those shoots?

Back to dying, I guess.

Pretty low, Mistyx hitting right away was an abnormality.

1 Like

Hey PKR, how u doin’?

My gut and my heart wants me to go for Ici.

I scumread their slot yesterday and I think others that I might have suspected a bit, like… @Lemonfairy aren’t as bad today as they were before. They’ve went up on my personal tier list due to reasons™.

I also could totally see GGhana being wolf and bussing lol because ngl, I think most of us still would’ve shot them (RE: Sheep Event). I’m a bit mythed why they’re not being considered at all when lol was in a bad position and bussing therefore is just a positive move?

I’m thinking back to Insurgency FM with this basically. I was a wolf and Seth was basically 99% mafia D1. So I claimed cop and set up a firing squad on him D2. Every bit of credit helped to save me. I faked a RT, did one of my actions weirdly, sometimes shot my team, sometimes purposefully didn’t really shoot at all. So, why? I don’t get it.

1 Like