Kyo probably V because of response to P#78
Mistyx probably V because of P#85
Astand slight W because of P#112
Vulgard gets a point for seeing the same thing I did on Astand P#116
Emilia LHF, prob V from P#134
Astand overly defensive very quickly P#140 - Would believe gambit
Marshal kinda funny, NAI but just wanted to note P#153
Astand P#163 feels entirely in bad faith
Orangeandblack5 - P#221 felt like agenda because I misread it at first, overall it just feels incorrect - especially because I spent the entire last game semi-tunneling sulit
Orangeandblack5 - P#253 is weird because it seems bad, but it’s so blatantly bad I don’t think a wolf goes out and says it
Min town for P#261
Emilia/Memelords not W/W because no idiot made a sus post responding to P#276, yes this is a real read
Sulit P#284 feels disgusting tonewise, however I’ve proven to be essentially unable to read her based on tone
Orangeandblack’s Kyo read feels fake, thru and thru P#298
ArcticXI P#349 feels like genuine emotion, however it’s not reserved for townie emotion. Could be amusement rather than annoyance, etc.
Katze feels pretty natural at P#351
Katze feels pretty fake at P#367
Nightingale P#430 potential scumslip. Not enough to merit a read off of, but should be taken into account.
Orangeandblack5 P#481 feels forced. Acknowledging this is a special situation due to high playercount. Still acknowledging the read feels exaggerated however.
Wazza P#515 vaguely towny because it shows Wazza was like
Looking through RWBY at least. Not unfakeable.
ArcticXI - P#526 feels genuine. If enough stuff feels genuine I’ll clear him, but these aren’t content related so not weighted as heavily.
ArcticXI - P#530 is a correct read objectively speaking
Katze - P#559 deserves the death penalty
Katze - P#583 feels like they’re trying to stir up content, which is the objectively correct play and somewhat towny - Note later: this does not seem to be trying to stir up content, was a W read on Vulgard… apparently.
Centuries’ P#587 feels fake out the wazoo
Nightingale’s P#600 exists and should be looked at later
Centuries P#637 feels intentionally against the grain - should be looked at down the line to see how accurate the reads are.
Marshal P#690 feels like they’re forcing themselves to come to a read. As a dirty preflip, this has W/W potential with Centuries if Cent flips W.
Sulit - P#695 readlist includes Jane, who hasn’t been around for a while who I also thought was wolfy. Indicates that sulit is being genuine and just posting actual thoughts.
Jane - P#726 - Shows up minutes after sulit posts a wolfread. However, they said they had just read up, and this was about the time it took me to read up from the start. It’s worth noting, but not particularly AI unless we start angleshooting.
Marshal - P#734 feels far too overconfident
Katze - P#763 not supplying what the meta is from isn’t particularly good, although if it’s far back, it’s reasonable. – Checking on this, nutella joined March 12, 2021, so this is bullshit.
Ici feels natural in P#788
Centuries P#802 feels like an overreaction and also a cognitive jump

the main caveat is that it’s only a few hours into D1 im not gonna pretend that this read is infallible and can never change/be wrong but im preeeeettty sure it’s a hit

Oh I was planning to die by D2 but then realized that ITAs aren’t even enabled till D2 so I guess I’m living

I have a cool role tho so that’s nice

aelin v because twtbaw

I can throw around a lot of letters

anyway @katze want to discuss reads with me or something i’d vaguely like to actually discuss some reads instead of just… having them.

???
I’m tryharding???

boi what

Posts like these show a villagery desire to solve and a villagery thought process using random metaphors and voice tone shifts, not some fluffy wolf obsfuscation
@Arctic but other people are allowed to look at this post as well

this is a wolf or they’re drunk

other sites exist

Just quickly went thru his iso

I don’t really see the hyperfocus?

:joy_cat:

i’ve played with her on MU multiple times (and on the syndicate once)

seriously though a lot of people posting right now are giving me bad vibes and I don’t like it

I don’t feel like I can be correct about all of them right now

I will shoot you first thing tomorrow

I can throw letters to.

What ones do you like I have a box of F’s here I can throw

i’m choosing you because you’re reasonably villagery but also because i think we can actually kind of vibe with each others’ styles of reasoning enough to, you know
get somewhere.

what do you think about blizer

sure

throw some names at me

also aelin actually backreading and having thoughts is villagery i think she’d just do the bare minimum as a wolf

I’m underaged :flushed: