FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

ok fine i don’t know that you’re a wolf
continue

Centuries can’t be allowed to endgame

Let me tell you real quick

I (Centuries) made the genuine mistake of incorrectly saying that Marshal didn’t have an omega ability because I did not care about the Marshal slot

Reasoning is:

I don’t care about the game enough to remember my N1 results on someone who died that very same night.

Moreover it’s an absolutely scandalous reason to push me because it cannot be anything else but a genuine mistake no matter my alignment. Even if I’m a wolf, I already know that Marshal had an action because I can just look at the flip. There is nothing fake in that claim.

Moreover even if you’re still doubting my claim I can out another person wtih an omega action thus literally making it 10x more obvious I have my role.

Also:

I literally had obvious “I knew Marshal had an omega ability” at SOD2

then who’s your third result

Solic

1 alignment read and it’s sheeping.

Cloned immediately believing this is something I found towny in the moment, but re-reading this I think it’s indicative of TMI. He instantly believes the claim without thinking about it twice, when it: 1. comes from katze, 2. is not an obvious hardclaim, 3. is not proven to be real.

Halfway through the d1 ISO, still no real reads.

Mildly good look for him considering this came from nutella, a flipped wolf. But not clearing by any means.

Mechanics. These are not alignment reads.

Lmao.

Completely unsubstantiated, no progression on it whatsoever, was not even present on the list he quoted earlier.

Cloned seems a bit self-aware of what he’s doing in the thread here. Bolded the relevant part.

Also, his only alignment read being based on tinfoil mech with no real proof is yikes.

Copout, doesn’t want to use his vote.

Mehhhhhh. An entire D1 with 100+ posts and somehow no real alignment reads.

Looks pretty bad.

wow okay holy shit i didn’t know that’d work

it’s day 3

More wolfsiding

yeah lol it’s just hot as fuck in my apartment and i can’t fall asleep till the room cools down so i play forum mafia like a loser

ain’t gonna happen, i’m actually convinced now

this is such a weird and overblown response wtf
i didn’t say you had to remember your N1 results but i assumed you would doublecheck before posting because i compulsively check that i don’t accidentally type the wrong info
i would’ve taken you for a player who’s also very meticulous about mech stuff, even if it isn’t that important, and even if you didnt check your pms you couldve jumped to the threadmark easily

yeah and you’re asking for the result i havent disclosed

not a “gotcha” moment

lol nope

you’ve already claimed marshal and ici

Day: Enable
Night: Investigate

Enable Marshal and Ici
Investigate Marshal and Solic

Are your guys’ neighborhood a massive circlejerk where you all confbias yourself into a world and I can’t fight out of it despite spew looking super good for me

Arctic, do you realize that near SOD1, the Intensify stuff, absolutely spews me V.

I had 2 wolves come after me to shut my read down and even try and preflip me later on as someone with TMI on Intensify when it flipped V.

Literally hardspewed V by Nut’s treatment of my slot

enabling isn’t the same as

which as i said is easily fakeable and pretty unimpressive because theyre both dead already

i mean yeah as a wolf cents probably would have the exact same role anyway
but he’d either lie about results or he’d out results that could be easily verified

that’s called investigate Italy

I’m gonna shoot katze