you go “yes you may be overplaying it but its wolf because ure overplaying it”

How many of these reads are very low level

where the hell am i

Missed a few.

Reads

Town (unordered):

Blizer
apelsin
Firekitten (claims n0 on Luxy) - obviously blast if Luxy’s mafia or something else happens
Luxy (FK’s n0)
Intensify (sheeping FK on this)
Emilia
sulit
Mistyx

Vague townreads that might have misclears (unordered):

Amelia
Wazza
Arctic
KyoDaz
Tangeld

Hard null (maybe a wolf or two):

Marluxion (honestly starting to lean town on this very slowly)
nutella
min
clonedcheese
Italy

Surely there has to be a wolf in this grouping (probably more than one tbh):

Centuries
Marshal
katze
Icibalus
Zori

Probably just wolves:

astand
orangeandblack5

maybe?? there was a level of purity that just felt suuuuper towny in some of them

i’ll reISO them later if/when the thread slows down but im not getting talked out of a strongish V read just because people are mad

Spicy
But if they arent game-ending i think giving them a win might be decent
As long as it dorsnt hurt us of course

@Vulgard fullclaim now if jester, we promise to execute u today if you dont have a clause that can kill town in your rolecard

this is literally longer than the list you said was too long

im getting threadread into being a wolf because high impact players are wolves or whatever :’(

Very towny post but also I am not a jester.

cheese V

but lmao

no stop

you’re overplaying it… and that’s wolfy! because it’s performative and makes the read look more confident than it should be.

It doesn’t matter if you acknowledge it post, that doesn’t change your posts being performative

I will make snap reads until we’re down to… enough people, or the activity dies down a bit

I could try to show off my skills and see how good I am at reading people, to be honest, but right now I’m not taking the game seriously

Also hi @Tangeld ily!

1 Like

Wait what

I dont think anyone is mad? i think some are just disagreeing that purity shouldnt be an AI thing tbh

Hello, Appel! :orange_heart:

if i see something anomalous i don’t just say “HMMMMMMM” and then jump to conclusions by pointing out “see this is a much better thing than the previous list”, i try and figure out what’s causing the anomaly, because mafia is like… about figuring shit out?

that kind of play where you just notice slight discrepancies and “just point them out” then insinuate wolfiness afterwards is just obvious agenda. he cares more about his reads being convincing than about them being right

why tf is this 36/12 who’s bright idea was that serious

24/24 is worse

1 Like

Cause

Democracy Marshal

#BlameChloe