FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

anyway i think marl is villaging but this is like 100% a gutread
again no need to be mad at me i’m just generating material that i can churn into a workable PoE once the game is small enough for that to be a sensible thing to do

Appel >rand V.

This take looks like bad faith.
Zori’s list was shorter, but it also had a different composition and you stepped over that without acknowledging it.

Uhh maybe

its not a game where u actually read me i believe i just wanted to disprove ur point for shit and giggles

its recent

bitch thats not a real tell

/vote Vulgard
I like this

The two whole times Vul was scum in my memory i could sense something wrong and so could a lot of other people

I dislike their take on intensify
Others are finding other things wrong

bitch

you’re half right i just wanted you to squirm

Vulgard can you add the “don’t vote unless necessary part” to the claim list, I guess it’s not a claim more so as a mechanical warning, but I would like it if it was added somehow.

you literally spent the rest of the post criticising one third of its’ composition

1 Like

That’s because the thread is full of wolves and on that point I can agree with Ici.

Ok so let me get this straight

I repped a wolfread on you
you said “marshal has a history of misreading me”, discrediting the read slightly

I ask for proof and you’re saying
you’re saying you literally made it up

couldve been a tell if u didnt actually just say “player” and instead replaced it with “wolf” bitch

Marl’s ISO was adorable because of the PR but the FK read? made me want to ITA him immediately

But actually doing something at this point would be extremely lame so I don’t really know how to even approach this

I’ll make reads if they happen to form and try to avoid cluttering the thread

I thought you played on this site a lot

town
cheese - ches

light town
blizer - people are saying they’re similar to rbwy
icibalus - i liked their opener and melded with 883
amelia - isnt frozen
night - pocketed
jane - opener felt meh but i liked 804
katze - liked 611 and has been making not terrible posts (fuck oyu marshal)
nutell - katz said meta

scummy
intensify - still don’t like the vote and tone from earlier and haven’t seen anything that would make me pull him out of here
sulit - scum - lock scum
vulgard - had some light mindmelds but recent posts feel shady and meh i don’t really like how they’re handing katze
centuries - :sheep: and bad vibes
orange - :sheep:

Do you have a take on me and if so what.

stop posting so fucking fast i’m 200 posts in and you’ve already made 200 more

im about to drop a bomb

its not made up

its real

but id rather not talk about where its from

but i was overplaying that shit because it was fun to yell at you LOL

Specify