then i totally misunderstood earlier

wait why is this a point against esooa

you arent acting like youre just doing this to look good and shade vulgard

you actually care

why? whats happening?

you were sus

so have we collectively decided vulgard is scum now or what

because mist and I would disagree with that

not sure, i thought he claimed the omega enabler ability first but maybe it was the invest
idk then

hes town but hes annoying

ive been pushing vulgard since the beginning of the day and it’s still a very unpopular opinion lol
only cloned and gorta have had similar reads and quite honestly i don’t know whether that’s a good or a bad thing

well how is he gonna “look good” by shading vulgard unless vul is scum

What about “you actually believe in the wagon”

“Acting” implies that i dont and im trying hard to see why u think that :confused:

A-are you implying I am the i-impostor???!!!??

Her agreeing with me there implies my explanation is correct. If so, then Esooa didn’t check who Aelin might’ve been targeting (in their chat together).

And Esooa not checking, outside of OOG reasons, could imply she didn’t actually care who Aelin was shooting. Otherwise, there would’ve been a debate in that chat, and suggestions.

Her claiming she would’ve backread, but couldn’t, feels like a copout to deny responsibility, because town would 100% ask her who Aelin shot - and she wouldn’t want to answer.

I’m basically arguing town!Esooa would check the chat in the night, especially considering she seemed to care about Aelin a lot. The fact she didn’t rubs me the wrong way.

no i meant he isnt shading

writing is hard