FAM Final Main Thread - Game Over - Mafia + Imperials win!

Also please let cloned answer this question. There are various answers that they could give that could be AI.

Also what was the point of the “I’m going to shoot Orange reactiontest” @clonedcheese

Wait, this is a better quote, since it doesn’t say lean here. @orangeandblack5

yeah okay that’s very ???

cheese still town tho

I can point out that you are Sith Apprentice, GGhana. Or those from Future Foundation. Nevertheless you speak Esoosa as the queen.

Hmm what is this, the last quote?

Not related, but I will mention this because of interaction

Han Solo reference right? The one with ancient religions and hookey cults are no match than with the blaster.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Its part of Sith Code. Without conflict or struggle, your life will not change.

A boast perhaps, but this can looked back with the Force. Which Jedi and Sith uses.

Orange has shielded me occasionally, and I didn’t die instead of Italy, so NKA doesn’t point to them. They are also shielding Katze now with the occupy claim, which I can’t find Mist claiming explicitly in thread, so it’d be kind of weird for them to be locking out lynch options.

Kat can’t be it, if Orange is town and Orange + Kat can’t be a team or we’d have lost already with Frost voting on Ghana before. Wait I can’t count nvm there are 6 players alive aaahhhh

I’m nearly out of time to do any more and will need to return in 24 hours only to be at full capacity again, because sleep → work. meeh.

I have no idea what you are trying to say with this post.

But SBPC

In the category of FM, I believe that. Just let you point that changes nothing no matter how much time it passes. You could argue the same I havent played about half or to one year as well.

Esoosa is Sith Lord. They have 2-shot ability to recruit apprentices.

To communicate with Italy, they have to be recruited in same hood with Esoosa and GGhana

Like Cheese outing their redirection on Marl → Aelin just doesn’t seem very scum motivated. They could have been genuinely surprised as either alignment, but why out the fact if you’re scum. It just makes you look bad and there wouldn’t be such a huge fear of being tracked or anything I’d think.

What happened kills wise anyways on night 2. Marl killed Eli and Aelin killed themselves through desperado or was killed by scum. It feels like that night had very few kills.

I wouldn’t be surprised that Esoosa did this right away on N0

And N1 afterwards.

Aaahhh I’m genuinely at a loss.

I’m mostly clearing Kat for mech here, maybe that’s the weak link?

clearly somebody here is scum

Trustfall

Solic

• Roleblocked by Mistyx on Night 4; making them very likely not a solo wolf
  • Is very likely the reason that Marluxion was able to successfully kill SirDerpsAlot/EliThePsycho on N2
  • Feels like their WiM is increasing as the game goes on as opposed to the opposite

clonedcheese

• Could feasibly just be spewed V by Jane post 1 post 2
  • I rolecopped them as ‘Weathervane’, which seems to line up with their claim pretty well
  • Socially townie despite being a player who struggles to replicate that as a wolf (meta)
  • “I forgot to act” usually comes from villagers, in my experience? :joy_tree:

GGhana

• Very villagery ISO
  • Has pelts, has basically only ITAed wolves
  • Has progression on players that makes literally zero sense in a way that wolves very commonly just don’t; most notable in their ITA on Centuries (called them town → SK who wasn’t attacking, “but not a wolf” → ITAing him anyway)

Frostwolf103

• Postcount is atypical of their wolf game, historically
  • ITAed by Gorta despite being told to ITA elsewhere

orangeandblack5

• Buried lol in a situation that makes little sense to bus in (with votecounts indicating that wolves did not want lol to die)
  • Advocated for adding gorta to shotlists against my will for days
  • Post quality has felt high/reminiscent of the autumn game for a majoriy of it
  • Has managed the shot list for most of the game, which has been consistently hitting wolves

Distrustfall

Solic

• Has a claimed role that could potentially ignore being roleblocked on N4
  • Has been mostly ignored by most dead wolves iirc?

clonedcheese

• Has only ITAed villagers
  • Has been pretty low impact and under the radar
  • Has also been mostly ignored by most dead wolves, iirc?
  • (more of a neutral point) Their redirect on Marl N2 is kinda ???

GGhana

• Mechanically is probably the most likely player to actually have additional KP (their event vig shot on PKR is the only form of event KP all game, i think?)
  • Italy died over Ghana, despite Italy being much less dangerous in thread
    • Additionally, claims Italy had zero results other than the mech oracle, which feels unrealistic for a N5 death?

Frostwolf103

• Has only ITAed villagers
  • Doesn’t really look like they’ve tried to utilize their claimed role at all
  • Is probably the least villagery slot alive socially

orangeandblack5

• Is still alive
  • Their Day 1 was rough, iirc
  • Suffocated Appel without even trying to hear her out

Conclusion: I feel like that I’m generally finding myself in the same area as before? I feel like the reasons for clearing Frost are the weakest, and my points against GGhana are a bit stronger than I expected; but still think they’re outweighed heavily by the pros in his favor. I’m finding it really hard to imagine that there’s two wolves alive, though.

one might say there’s an impostor

not saying it lol

damn you you split up my joke