FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

anyway i vaguely want to talk about blizer now

Lock Vulgard

it’s pasta, meow

I dont remember any mist posts o.o

seriously though why did aelin go “lol Ghana bad”

I’m not sure if I should continue down this angle to not cause hurt feelings but it doesn’t feel like a real thought to me

You can’t just read me off of my opener, though, I get scumread in every single game for my opener. The only exception was Countries FM where I got dayvigged for being obvtown lol.

I’ve forgotten all of blizers posts

What did you have in mind

they happened
i swear

i have only sulit v, but i have nothing else to do and i don’t like very early reads but i want thread to get moving so im tunneling randos legit rnging until i get a name that sounds spicy

i assume that I caught vulgard for the correct reasons nya~

do you not actually W read vulgard cause like

:grimacing:

blizer seems weirdly hyperfocused on intensify i’d like to see him post about something else. plus some of his posts struck me as very “Concerns Have Been Raised”, and that’s like, something i’d really like to resolve

this is literally me saying i dont like talking to you because our personalities oppose each other

I have no idea what’s going on with the Vulgard consensus but I’ll read stuff later I guess

vulgard’s posts feel bad
especially where they snapped at marshal
i can’t think of any other way to put it

no lol, i dont v read him either if that makes you feel better

Actually I guess ISOing is going to be more useful than reading the entire thread

ok boomer

comedy haha

also if marshals read on conroy was BS it might be W/W but it prooobably still isn’t just by how conroy treated it

and i still think marshals treatment was villagery enough

why