FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

If you prefer to ita hippo, than who do you want to vote?

if kat was a host i wouldn’t put it past them but you’re prob right

i didnt know either lol

learning about it during a mash is hilarious

and its poggers

but anyway

marshal have i bullied you into isoing vulgard again yet

i need you to talk me in or out of this tunnel

1 Like

thats far too much effort for me, i’m isoing lowposters i thought were underwhelming and then deciding if they are in fact underwhelming or nah

but im bored so imma look at his v games where he was in it at SoD1

1 Like

i mean vote for whoever you wolf read basically

Hippo is better as an ITA target than a flip currently is cause he hasnt offered much to thread, and hes looking to be in his wolf meta atm

Meant as a yeet here but same thing honestly

on a base tonal level i dont think vulgard is wolfy or villagery, it’s nai

so not instantly obvwolf

catch me up on your reasoning kat, whats specificcally wolfy

I can see where you’re coming from.

Then do you have any wolf reads atm?
personally, I don’t have any wolf reads right now. Mainly because I haven’t read anything aside from the first 200 posts and whatever I skimmed.

this is probably the most egregious concern

but there’s some earlier inconsistencies in his posting that just… aren’t villagery

im too lazy to explain this more but those are the quotes i found while skimming my own iso

Mfw nobody actually has a read on the top poster it’s all cap

kat/vul probably just v/v

fwiw their tone is

honestly not that wolfy i agree

its my main holdup from a marl level thunderdome or some shit

there is some doubt even if it’s not clear

speaking of marl

i was townreading that boi when he was in thread but i dont remember anything now

i don’t… get any of these words?
none of them make sense

if you asked me to summarise why you thought vul was wolfy i think i’d sneeze and then stare blankly back at you

i’ve looked over it and none of the stuff you’re pointing out is remotely wolfy?

I don’t really have much experience with hippo

this is exactly why I have trouble reading you, I don’t know when you are truthful or memeing

you picked one hell of a game as your first

3 Likes

The ‘vul is appealing to me like a villager’ thing is not it, he states that you’re probably not wolf in the exact post he does it so assuming you’re v for " they are just bad at reading me" isn’t bad.

The below null thing is nothing, his grouping doesn’t really mean anything, “there’s 1 wolf maybe in these 5” isn’t rlly below null its just being stupid (kinda wolfy stupid but nothing super big)

the low-impact question is nai

the too large townlist thing is dumb but it makes sense, it’s fair to think people could be faking reads for having a lot of them when there’s low content

i might be missing wtf you’re on about but none of the stuff you’ve pointed out feels anywhere over 90% wolf confidence

yep, the main reason I joined was mainly because I saw that I get the power to shoot people regardless of my role.

1 Like

currently wolfreads/leans atm for me un ordered

TL
Astand
Cents
and a rand W on Jane atm, but that can change

Reasoning for each

TL’s is a gutread W here to me honestly. I dislike how they are approaching the game here atm, and their fluffposting kinda felt unnatural to me based upon thread state. i know they have given like 2 or 3 T reads to slots, but those i think are more consensus atm, should double take on that, but its just meh

Astand’s read on Maxi and reasoning behind it felt awkard and forced near SoD. Their reasoning also was pretty meh, and they kinda just dipped. Its not the best look atm for the slot to me, and it’s a read thats kinda consensus for quite a bit of people atm

Cents interaction with Marshal, while it was something they did clairfy as them being fake on purpose, still felt performative-y to me personally. interaction with Arctic was meh to me. Slot is the weakest W read of the 3.

Jane is rand W based off how meh their opening and reads are. Response to Katze’s copy pasta opener was the thing that kinda pings me of the slot, but i wanna see more from it before i fully can put a more comfortable read on the slot.

1 Like