FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

but i can’t focus on pet wolfreads here, i need to Expand™ My™ Read™ Portfolio™. any suggestions for people who need something resembling resolution? i won’t grant it but i might make it easier to resolve them?

sigh marl the whole point of that read was that i felt there were a lot of wolves in thread but i didn’t know who they were. but if you must know, i think i’m starting to figure that one out? give me time to work on my thoughts, i don’t come out with solutions to puzzles i set myself in the game d1

You can answer this. And also thoughts on Jane/Tangled/Hippo?

I’m selfresolving

(D8)

Threadread: i actually tackled this in my previous post, but my rough place i’m at there is that i can probably provide a conclusion by… i’d say Day 2? it’s sort of a big project i’ve set for myself. resolve the mess that i brought up.

Jane: I have not read Jane in this game.

tangeld: okay i am inherrently biased on this one, so take literally everything i say about this slot with a grain of salt, but she’s probably villaging. this is like, textbook “i don’t know how to play mashes but i’m trying really hard”

Hippo: hippo is like, actually doing the shitposty mash play everyone jokes about and i honestly think he does this as either allignment

1 Like

i thought vulgard was doing objectively wolfy/??? things but then i quickly realized these are things/similar to things they did in RWBY where they were town

i vaguely want to let him live because knowing our luck he’s probably just deadass a Village Full Cop or somethinng, but also because he’ll hopefully get tired of doing nothing eventually and start posting content/. right? right?

Townleaning Emilia for these posts.

Also don’t think a wolf would townread someone for something entirely NAI and have it as their strongest read.

When I know imma ita a wolf tomorrow I dont have to try to get into town core

jane, what do you think emilia is doing on like, a macro level
where do you think their head is at over the course of the whole game?

Hmm, so you haven’t found a person in particular as an alignment with this thus far? Really just curious, ISO is quite big, so maybe I’m skimming over it.

Clearly, I’m eager for you to do so. :upside_down_face:

Why does that make her town? You’d think she wouldn’t try hard as scum? Also I think she has not really been trying that hard…? Don’t know her too well, but on the tryhard scale, she’s not outranking many players here.

Must say I’m very tempted to ITA them after LW soft.

Wtf itaing me from a coincidence

I write loads of haikus

I just hate art probably.

when th hell did hippo soft lw? did I miss something

Not my fault I’m a poet, artists dont get enough recognition in today’s society and I dont like this kind of prejudice tbh.

1 Like

okay well i do and i can tell you like, this is her trying to high-effort but not quite knowing when to start, because it’s pretty damned hard to figure out how you’re actually supposed to play mashes

if she was wolf she’d be coached to post differently than this, probably going more in the direction of playing it like a normal game, because that’s the sort of thing people read as villagery for newbies to mashes

i guess she could be lost wolf but at this point we’re just getting into “but what if?” territory

To me, it seems like they’re trying to evaluate people based on whether or not they waste their posts. And also trying to gauge whether or not people’s thoughts are genuine or faked (like in #1952).

to be clear i mean that in the sense that it’s not a very good thing to read someone as villagery for that. villagers play the game they see, not the game that theoretically could exist but doesn’t/