FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

Chloe is great after day 1, usually her openers are her worst part!

ammogus

1 Like

Correct. I read all the flips every day after all and honestly, Wazza didn’t post much D1 so I kind of forgot she died since she hasn’t been mentioned much.

Yeah so have I, but Leafia seemed like she was going for the “I didn’t know Wazza was dead” look instead of the “I forgot Wazza was dead” look
That disparity is wolfy

your D1 ISO is lame (jk I haven’t read it)

This just feels like pocketing to me tbh.

@Icibalus Time to deliver. :upside_down_face:

Minus points

Like wtf is the below tonal shift. No thread shattering event like flips or mechanical claims or whatever had happened and they suddenly want to reset everything they did before from having some pressure on them (Jane and Hippo of which they scumread Jane in some way prior) with 46 players alive? It just reads as ATE’in to shake off pressure.

So I do something as both town and scum I haven’t done it here, so I’m town…? It’s just pocket 2.0 for me, because I didn’t scumread you in my opening it feels.

I maintain association reads are bad this early, but they can make a read stronger or weaker at least and associations with Astand are not good.

Doing these types of reads also just feels like you want those players to townread you without saying much at all…

Day 2:

Fuck, this doesn’t sound fake.

Aaaaaahhhh

Good for you btw, apologies in advance if I misgender you. Will probably need to get used to it. Also I don’t think it’d shift personality in that way, so no I have not just considered you just being completely different… :man_shrugging:

Someone said this is scummy, but I disagree. This just feels like trying to abuse rules, so I 100% agree it’s angleshooting. Kyo thinking of it gives them some minor town points.

That mech thing really gives me pause and I hate it. Hmm… on second thought the action might have happened, but I suppose scum would also just use any abilities they have, including investigative ones… hmm…

Ngl kind of just want to sheep Luxy now

@Icibalus would appreciate you explaining that ATE yesterday.

Well whatever, I’ll leave Leafia alone because my mind is made up already and I want other players dead before her

1 Like

that was the joke

thank you marl for paying attention

why do I want to say that post is wolfy

is it actually because it feels fake as fuck or because it’s dumber than a doorknob

Of course I knew it at one point but I forgot it. Please stop trying to find wolfiness in everything I do.

Which post?

the joke went over my head because it was a miss, chief

Thank you.

1 Like

the one about marl being like “Chloe often has bad openers!”

it doesn’t feel like marl posted it

marl got hacked?

now this is a marl post

1 Like

who do you want dead before her
i want the spew mines like
yesterday