FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

link?

there is so many people making cases/wagons on people lmao

1 Like

I recommend people to always read my posts

okay yeah pushing me over luk while I’m pushing lol is super bad

Amogus :postbox:

[quote=“Solic, post:4054, topic:88190, full:true”]

This just feels like pocketing to me tbh.

@Icibalus Time to deliver. :upside_down_face:

Minus points

Like wtf is the below tonal shift. No thread shattering event like flips or mechanical claims or whatever had happened and they suddenly want to reset everything they did before from having some pressure on them (Jane and Hippo of which they scumread Jane in some way prior) with 46 players alive? It just reads as ATE’in to shake off pressure.

So I do something as both town and scum I haven’t done it here, so I’m town…? It’s just pocket 2.0 for me, because I didn’t scumread you in my opening it feels.

I maintain association reads are bad this early, but they can make a read stronger or weaker at least and associations with Astand are not good.

Doing these types of reads also just feels like you want those players to townread you without saying much at all…

Day 2:

Fuck, this doesn’t sound fake.

Aaaaaahhhh

Good for you btw, apologies in advance if I misgender you. Will probably need to get used to it. Also I don’t think it’d shift personality in that way, so no I have not just considered you just being completely different… :man_shrugging:

^^^^^

its confusing the fuck out of me

ITAs mostly over

people waking up

what’d you expect

considering the overall power of the wolves that have flipped so far i think “being okay with dying” is gonna have to be shelved

AMONGUS SUS IMPOSTER SUSSY SUS SUS

silviu 14-posting is straight openwolfing

2 Likes

/ITA Hippoyeetus

what

i think you need to say how they have been wolfy otherwise it’s a bit of a fallacious argument

here @Arctic

Dont worry

Trashbag has that covered

If Amelia flips wolf I don’t think Silviu can be a wolf

whysper can also die

1 Like

you know I asked for a link right

lmao

they’ve been marked for death

who cares about that slot

I claim the pelt

fair