FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

well people that haven’t been talked about is a better way to put it

this post is really weird @ me about it later i have to come back to it

1 Like

Read Ici/Jane interaction

i do see where Ici is coming from with their read and take on how Jane viewed and analyzed Emilia’s slot.

I dont remember last time i played with jane tbh (May have been Clown fiesta 2), but ignoring playstyle, their read and stance does feel quite awkward and as ici pointed out, them using an example from this game for their village play is not a good look

Keeping vote on Jane for now, slot has dropped from Rand W, to more WL/WR

He very much leaped to a conclusion here

What about the option that fk just claimed a n0 check on me, but doesn’t have any check at all?

Probably feels weird because I think Luxy might be a wolf and so decided to pop in here and try to logic it out in a non-effective method.

But sure, I’ll mention it later

psyx is from the same site as me and mindlessly sheeping there is kinda the norm so I don’t think that’s AI

I’m not sure if it’s their first time playing on another site but I think this is their first mash (mine too) so they’re probably a little awkward. That being said, I haven’t looked at their ISO yet so this is just me saying stuff that may be relevant.

Italy is a wolf
discuss

That should mean I’m still just as likely to be a villager than any other player to Pkr

I mentioned that FK could be lying about target and/or claim.
Don’t try it.

His entire ISO is fluff so its not entirely AI at all

If he isn’t super new then that read isn’t really applicable anymore

You literally just said I’d be a wolf if fk lying

pkr implied that if litten was lying about his check, luxy had to be non-village, which only make sense if you assume he acutally is cop (he isn’t, but don’t tell anyone that). i think that’s villagery in that it shows a distinct lack of TMI, and in particular just reflects how PKR treats PRs in general as village.

I also said here, Luxy, that FK could be lying about claim and/or result.
Try to read more posts instead of doing a basic jump :slight_smile:

that’s my rough guess based on my headache addled brain and like 5 seconds of thinking

Ehh, Italy hasnt provided much content outside of his Vul gut-WRead tbh

if i remember correctly W!Italy usually just dies in terms of thread presence after d1 pretty signifcantly

im fine with him being in the ITA pile here tbh

That’s not what I’m saying Pkr and you know it

Your first thought it that im a wolf here just because litten made up a check. Is there any other reasoning for this read?

I should probably start ISOing because I backreading is just going to be a waste of time

I’m just doing a fairly typical thing of picking 3 people and there’s probably 1 wolf.
The 3 I chose were you, Amelia and lemon for this.
I personally think Amelia is town.

Yourself and lemon both have wolf equity.
Yourself more than lemon though based on when I was skimming.

okay yeah pkr is village he’s just being weird

I catch your drift

1 Like