FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

no
also hi hippo are you doing content now

i really wanted to roll memesky im jealous of whoever got it ;(

yep your my only scumread.

understandable, have a good day

1 Like

A lot of your posts read as fancy word soup to me

The theoreticla macro micro stuff is the kind of stuff you do as mafia to look like you are helping and because most people don’t understand it you get away with it

god this fucking game makes me so irrationally angry

this is my only thought about the last ~300 posts

this has been like
my D-game and it’s really bad and i’m trying to figure out how to fix it. that’s probably why you’re reading it as word-soup. hopefully I’ll be better later?

i’m not really making any requests here, kill me if i keep playing this badly, just letting everyone know i guess

this but chess
:sob:

Alright so…

I’m done skimming this thread, my will to play has been reduced to rumble and ashes after realizing there was almost nothing of importance.

I swear to god 25% of this thread is nyas, fluff, memes or copy pastas.

I also missed like 3 events because lol American time zones.

Once I’m done doing the skool crap I’ll get to ISO
Jane
Vully (Doing this overnight cause lol top poster)
Tan
And probably some other people.

Also Min town you can’t change my mind

This?

I mean… I still don’t really get why you’re wolfreading me but I’m tired of arguing with you. (No offense)

were you surprised nya

you know what
fuck this
instantly rescinding every read I’ve posted this entire game. I’m starting from square one.

No I expected somewhat better content not me missing 3 events cause they were all held at 3AM

personally i missed the first event because i can’t draw and didn’t want to bother

acknowledged nya

probably slightly villagery

1 Like

i couldn’t have won any of the events anyways
except the one where nutella got a reward for literally just posting
but that one was probably rigged

I’m going to save rereading Vulgard for later, when I’ve grown more used to my reevaluated perspective rather than my old one, which was basically just sludge and cobwebs being spweed out as reads.

1 Like