FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

nya

I feel like I forgot an important townread.

signal boosting good posts in mashes is villagery

I’ll veto that, not seeing why maxi should be in a shotlist.

freaking iso’d nighting for this read and then it wasn’t even their read, so I’m not going to read Sulit’s for it too :upside_down_face:

Are you scumreading anyone Jane?

Okay, I’m pretty sure that Solic is a villager. His posts are just altogether solid, and he seems to… Solic, this is a bit harsh, but sometimes as both wolf and villager you tend to shut down discussion and try to flatten things down to being NAI. And I haven’t seen him do that much this game, it feels like Solic is just…posting things he thinks will help.

It comes across as unburdened in a way I think is villagery.

Why shouldn’t they be in a shot list

MaximilianPrimus is missing energy, the drive to solve the game
their “reads” are mostly cop-outs
also their interactions with astand look bad if astand flips w

You seem stressed, which probably doesn’t help.

I’d be willing to give you a pass on explaining reads if that’d help, although that’d require other people also doing that.

You’ve been pretty villagery imo, so I’d say it’s a pretty big exaggeration that you’re fucking everything up.

Maxi has never displayed such drive as town either though

well i wouldn’t know since i havent played with them before nya

I’m currently scumreading Astand super hard. I wouldn’t shoot Maxi before Astand, but if Astand flips wolf, Maximus looks pretty bad. Astand put an early townread on Maxi for reasons that seemed thin to me, I questioned him about it and didn’t like his answer. If Astand’s mafia, it looks like he was trying to make the thread townread Maxi and strengthen his position in the thread.

Also, this is less relevant, but Maxi might be wolf KP in that case.

There is, in fact, more than one way to play FM. If you don’t believe me, just read this article on MU.

Because I think there are far better candidates and I like how relaxed they have been just far. It’s just a lean though.

That’s fine, what are your thoughts on Ici?

I would kill Astand before shooting Maxi, though, I think that gives us more info about Maxi’s alignment than Maxi’s flip gives us about Astand’s (in the event he flips V).

Who

Actually it’s really not that fine, because that tactic only works well with overwhelming thread presence, which you don’t have and definitely doesn’t work well day 1 in a mash.

But that’s a debate that will get us nowhere

Not a huge fan of how FK’s biggest contributions so far are defenses of Luxy and Intensify, both slots that have otherwise not been very towny.

Jane’s playstyle here is probably irrelevant towards their alignment
nya