FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

that doesnt mean you dont try to read

you just
aren’t making any at all

i could read literally any of your past town games and you’d have at least a couple by now
and those are games with like 1/4 people in this one

Alright, I’m back.

if u think ur hitting a wolf wouldnt it be best to vote em out lmao

i can

idk feel like it’s villagery nonchalance

if nobody did im threadspewed v

WAIT I FINNALY REMEMBERED THE READ I FORGOT

(i have been trying to remember since i woke up and just to lazy to ISO myself it’s sulit town cause their last few posts are so towny i remembered)

marshal vulgard missing some logic rn kinda sussy

I’ve been voting them this entire day, of course I’m trying to vote them out.

Anyway bye.

Yeah, agreed. I definitely think he should be given some time to come around, so we’ll see.

No.

There’s like

A massive disparity between how they type as scum and as town.

why am i being read for information instead of analysis when silviu literally asked for a catchup post

i gave him the catchup post so he can produce some of his own analysis and we can actually read his alignment

the fuck

i remember me and ici sayhing orange W before u ever showed up iirc

1 Like

cya

aaaaa

can you explain

these arent helpful

1 Like

A catchup post is not supposed to involve analysis if you want to keep it objective

I agree! Someone’s “aura” can definitely affect one’s reads subconsciously, so game-wise idk about someone “clearing” me for it. Personally, I’m glad they seem nice and noticed me, since I wanna make friends here. ^^

okay i know i said i retract all my reads but i don’t retract that one, orange is wolfing

I have yet to fogure out how ppl have any reads d1, including on myself
So
Yeah
I only have a few suspicions on vul cuz the last 2 times i gutread them as scum d1 it was correct lol

i don’t really want luxy on the shotlist and im not really sure how they keep ending back on there