ive made an entire game readlist less than 2 hours ago

then just quote it lol

1 Like

I mean, I’m keeping an eye on you.
And everyone.
Always.

just iso me ffs

im not your dad you can just click on the iso button and find it for yourself

can i scumread all of these people who were lurking in the thread since they just joined the event without actually talking beforehand

no reasons on them doesn’t really do anything for me

Would rather explanations on your strongest wolf reads which… is why I asked whos wolf

where do I click

Update: I got a takeaway but ate too much and now I feel ill

i think pkr can be summoned by events as well as saying his name

Pokemonkidryan
Pokemonkidryan
Pokemonkidryan

i confirm this

Announcement

@Leafia has replaced Psyx, effective immediately.

Do not discuss substitutions.

2 Likes

pkr was here before

1 Like

Literally zero or slank posters that aren’t exactly towny.

I wouldn’t put any person that I’d find scummy in there because I think the ITAs this early on are probably better used removing slankers.

Forming a wagon on a scummy person is better for evaluation and observations compared to ITAs which don’t necessarily always allow opinions and takes to build up.

I have 0 SRs cause I haven’t found anything that attracted my interests.

Blizer, Aelin, Solic, Night, Cent, Cloned, You, Emilia and Min all T so far, mostly townleaning most of these slots.

Yes Amelia?

I’m just saying btw that it’s objectively correct in mashes to lynch day 1 into the ~bottom 10 posters, preferably people who don’t vote

These are strong scum tells on some players who can’t play scum (especially in games like this) and with how many people there are there’s going to be a few scum in it. Easy hits

So how do you feel about the fact that multiple people scumread cents

but that’s not fun

i get that but a lot of slankers would probably improve after the number of players gets smaller or they’re replcaed out so not really?
slankers are not as likely to be wolves as actively wolfy people so why wouldn’t you want to shoot them as well