FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

we have a confirmed claimvig
firekitten has claimed
the shot was taken very soon after the thread was unpaused
clearly a claimvig in action!

Felt nautral and if i am correct they don’t play much FM and more stuff like BoTc and it feels like they were playing like a town from that more then FM.

Does that make sense I think i can word that better if not.

whats this

It doesn’t make sense

Sadly am not.

guys I have a moral dilemma

I’m basically fine with an orange/leafia/Silviu wagon

so now I have no WiM

which one makes everyone think I’m good at forum mafia and also very sexy if I vote for them

am I the only person who can’t click the arrow to move up to a post that a player replies too?

also rip FK, lmao

OwO what’s this

few are better than me at spewing psychotic mech spec formed on sudden bursts of lucidity
this is a claimvig
i can sense it

okay you might be right but i also townread that exclamation point for some reason

italy claiming claimvig? :flushed:

Also I want to meme about the fk shot but I’m worried I’ll trigger the claim vig accidentally

It feels like they are playing BoTc not FM while simular are still played differently.

and i feel from their pushes and posts that the BoTc style they presented was likelyier a towny one then wolf.

It’s why they are in my lowest T tier but honestly want to see more of them maybe some live interactions will help my read. either show am wrong or right.

being near sulit and uni for an extended period of time has rearranged my typing patterns

people pls answer

i seem to have missed about 2000 posts
uh
dnc enough to read up anymore

When did FK claim anything to do with his role? How’s it a claimvig?

whats the question
theres no question here ghana

it’s a reply to my question