FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

i think they’re wolfy bad here though

initially I thought this was because tan was a lame kill

but now this feels like an actual trap and something bad is going to happen if we kill her

I agree with that

But leafia as W tends to kinda just sheep other people’s reads, and she came in swinging with her own this game

basically my take

we figured out you were mafia

1 Like

additionally I think leafia isn’t being too insanely agenday

*mafoa

GGhana I think ur over paranoid.
Nothing about Tan’s action suggests she’s a wagon bomber or doing anything scummy intentionally.

@Vulgard I don’t agree that giving a real response wouldn’t be helpful when I’m literally in the middle of calling you out on lying

And even if you thought that why not just keep lying

Doubling down makes way more sense than petering out

Still, I think this admission is reasonable enough considering there was never really much to gain from the lie in the first place?

I thought tan was a really good player

I don’t think she’d act like this as a wolf

yeah that tends to happen when I don’t post for a while

50/50

if she dies in ITAs ill probably be happy regardless of her flip

I don’t think tan has played actual FM in a long time

holy shit I legit forgot he was in the game but agree based on early day 1

ok but you don’t suddenly become easy to catch

three replacements too jeez

orangeandblack5 time

zorua

please bear in mind that i have like 0 understanding of orange’s meta and will probably re-read this when i actually do
currently all i know is that he’s aggressive as town and likes to push the thread in a certain direction so that’s going to be the entire basis of any meta involvement

post feels vaguely like tmi’ing cheese town
it’s a similar thing to what marshal did with PKR in RWBY with “pkr will probably get cfd’ed and people will hope he it’s mafia”
this post is especially odd because it’s before anyone’s even really given a read on cheese, so the fact he knows the threadstate is going to shift against him is kinda ???

mentioning the context here and not actually explaining how it relates to the read makes me feel like it’s just used to make the read seem more elaborate than it actually is, which is wolfy

i want to say this is kind of what orange’s aggressiveness as town would look like? he has no quarrel countering katze’s read and the progression makes sense with his earlier sulit post

orange asked me who the wolves are but proceeded to do nothing with my answer in terms of solving my alignment or the alignment of the people i was talking about
it’s the typical trying to look productive by asking people to give/explain reads but not actually using them, which is inherently wolfy

orange said that he has no idea how to approach this game, but earlier he was telling min how to play the game:

which kind of makes me feel like it’s more likely to come from a wolf doing the “idk what’s happening” as an excuse to have lackluster reads

actually, the prompt towards gghana asking again for the tonereads is probably a good look because it shows he has more of an intent to actually get something useful from them

i think this question achieved nothing

this train of thought seemingly matches orange’s posting at the time this occurred and i think this consistency is a good look

i don’t think wolf orange would have a reason to encourage town vulgard to speak in this way since i’m pretty sure it would make him more easy to be townread, and it seems like a pretty weird thing to mention as w/w so i think it’s just likely to be villagery

this entire post seems in good faith and i’d recommend reading it
the problem is i think vulgard’s progression here is kind of bad anyway so regardless of his alignment i don’t think it would be impossible to make this post as a wolf like, genuinely

i don’t think this is as bad as people are making it out to be? obviously i don’t know as much about their meta as everyone else does (and fwiw i think having a non-meta perspective on this is probably quite useful to make sure people aren’t overplaying it) but i don’t think it’s that bad

overall it’s probably >rand w becaues of the bad/tmi’ey earlier posts and random questions which they don’t do much with but i think it’s kind of being overplayed

trash this theory
scum only vig dispenser is hell waiting to break loose

@Esooa what’s up

Uhhh is she?

I know she gud at botc, but that doesn’t mean she would be god at fm as well?