Sorry skull thicc
Ya gotta explain it to me why its not wolfy
Since thats extremely NAI to me

squint

is the orange case on astand worth reading im lazy af

prolly

It’s shorter than it looks

i dont have much to say lol

your read on me feels more like a lost villager latching onto something instead of a wolf trying to look productive

when you’re grasping for reads you usually dont take angles like that

It’s longer than 100 words so maybe

Hm
I still dont understand it quite well
Mist falls downmy readlist a tad bit more

i thought it sucked im still a lol simp but im also anti orange so

im p down just utterly eviscerating tangeld for being mafia and then hero shooting orange and black 5 tommorow

Someone point me to an ISO of tan
I dont wanna do it myself

Meh

oab could still flip mafia but less likely than before

I probably won’t yell at you for it because it’d be funnee

hey
hey
hey

i definitely said things

i think you’re off the money when it comes to “thread reactions to astand slot are wolfy for them” but its also a thought i had earlier so i think it’s vaguely villagery?

and i do think your descriptions of his towngame/mash game are pretty accurate

astand is a good mash player who doesn’t like randing wolf

1 Like

if/when lol flips v you shoot orange until dead always. thats my legacy. if anythings my legacy its that.

i disagree that it sucks and think that his concerns on astand are v similar to mine

angyyyy

Eod at 3am is so inconvenient

angylit

you’re powerwolfing as well so

(you might not be mafia for it but)

im a hypocrite and won’t do it myself (fuck you, im sick, i have an excuse)

but read astands ISO in loz mash

they were super villagery there

read it here

it’s just… not the same energy??

I am so supremely confident in my abilities, and so thunderously calm + relaxed, that I will make a single irrelevant post at SOD then peace out for hours on end. I won’t do anything villagery, I won’t make any reads, I’ll make 49 $%#!posts over the next 35 hours, then once EOD rolls around I’ll make an unspecified number of additional $%#!posts. No cogent thought will escape these handsome lips. I will be illogical, haphazard, superfluous, inessential, pointless, redundant, uncalled for, unwarranted, unjustified, and gratuitous. The effen theorem will catch me with my pants betwixt my ankles. I’ll vote off-wagon, talk about random nonsense, and make inappropriate japes concerning my relation to wolfchat. I am preemptively declaring any responses to this post “fair enough”. I’ll complain about a lack of WIM, the cause of which is nebuluous, obscure, and entirely insufficient. I will fabricate excuses and pretend I am busy to avoid posting in this thread, when in fact I will be watching cartoons and eating cheeto puffs in my underwear. More specifically, black boxer-briefs. You can’t stop me. You can’t mislynch me. You’re powerless. I laugh in your face. I’m a villager, therefore I can do whatever the $%#! I want. Go cry in wolfchat, you big baby. While you’re poring over the thread, searching for any clue at all to help you in the seer hunt, know that I am still watching those cartoons and eating those cheeto puffs, nary a care in the world. My armpits are bone dry. I’m a villager, what are you going to do about it? Nothing; you will do nothing about it, because that’s all you can do. Ligma. What’s ligma? Ligma balls.

they had 14 posts all at the very start of the game, his iso is realistically not great but that 1 lol post outweighs all that by far, orange is reading way too much into it