FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

full reads

VILLAGERS
KyoDaz - v - good opening, solvy reads
suwulit - has overall good posts that make good waterfalls, readze in #615, overall just feels very nautral in thread
Clonedscheesei - vtillager liean - has nover not ranedde vilalger

OUTSIDE OF POE (FOR NOW)
katzei - aopening reads good and didnt rand woolf int 25 gamse or soemthing, reads overall are agreeabel and vibe with - n0 jane

OUTER POE
Arc’ic - one good post maybe sure, need solving thououg
also theyre funny i guess
Conroy France-san - did some solving I guess?
Bilzer - take on intensify in 879 makes sense frm threaadnstaate

INNER POE
Intensify-san - looks not great opening? process is fine, but about null

null
litten - n0 Luxy

Orance - >:(
Vulgad - respons to pressure is stiff lol

Oh I misread ur post I thought you were reading more ppl

like vul seems to be saying this first bit on the grounds that it’s shorter
does vul just not like people having reads or something
this is literally not an opinion any villager holds consciously or unconsciously, i don’t see the perspectives working out

Sure, but they would have different motivations for doing that.

Villagers would want to ask for a wolf game to determine if being nice is actually AI. They would feel bad if they were misreading someone, or if they miskill someone.

Wolves don’t care about whether or not it’s actually AI. They care about their progression appearing consistence, which they view would make them appear townie. So, they would ask for a wolf game and make a conclusion about whether or not it’s actually AI based on the wolf game, in order to seem townie.

In this case, I’m of the opinion that Intensify would not state that they would feel bad if orange was actually town if he was a wolf- because I don’t think this type of thought would cross his mind when writing that post. This is pretty much a low level “reading the person” type of read, but right now I believe this read, so that’s what I’m going to go with.

i post reads before leave actuaoly 1s

4 reads where I put words into them so you guys can see where im at

Intensify - Mild V read for the stuff I mentionned earlier, really doesn’t make sense as a wolf unless he’s W/W with Orange, people are definetly overplaying the “he doesn’t believe in his read angle” my take here is that you can not be confident in your read while believing it. IMO here Intensify is obviously sheeping a common tell he thought was real (when it wasn’t) I don’t think he’d come up with that read right out of the gate as scum unless he’s specifically scum with Orange here and I still beleive that W!Intensify has a hard time building such a read as W.
Nightingale - Pretty V, she’s building readlists spamming them in thread which is usually exactly town // powerwolfer behaviour, my worry here is that A) I’ve seen Nightingale actually spam lists and they were written without any reasoning (but it’s a mash so I totally understand the format here) and B) The reads seem pretty not weak but very elastic? They seem to be neither here or there? Idk how to explain it in simpleton english
Arctic/Amelia/Nutella - Mild W, preflipping Intensify here kind of but their reaction reminds of me in shortnite when I literally jumped at the idea of a wagon being V/V when it was V/V trying to shut down that idea, I think their read seems pretty wrong? It’s not elaborate it’s literally just “player is dumb” (exclude nutella from that) I really think that Intensify W is an easy read to make but I don’t feel like they are trying to read him here?
Marshal - NV, Honestly I think the “I was correct before” bs and the “I never said that about you” (regarding the too nice to be V stuff)" and the way she handles that point is townie even if wrong, I also think she’s just overplaying it for shit and giggles but uh anyway I think that the way they handle Intensify still kinda sucks it’s like “oh might aswell throw him in here” I also believe they come out with “Conroy W” from relatively nothing? I don’t think they understand how to read me, I still think it’s >rand seeing how they handle their fairly NAI but be

im in thread just like idk kinda mad at myself for being a dumbass trying to have fun LOL fk me i guess

Vulgard relatively V from gut
Luxy apparently greenpeeked I’ll treat him as V until something fun happens
I got weird V vibes from Cheese but I forgot my read already

inb4 didnt read dont care

gonna go have lunch
later nya
remind me to read Conroy-san’s wallpost he just dropped

I’ve never understood this logic. Are you trying to tell me that there are people out there who just… don’t read the setup as town? How the hell do they know what they’re even signing up for? Or are you saying that wolves are somehow paying more attention to the game rules, like they’re trying to figure out how far they can take their play without getting banned? I don’t think it’s an issue of “not slipping” because not knowing game mechanics doesn’t lead to a scumslip, not knowing the mechanics of the role you claim would be a scumslip. Anyone who professes not to know some component outside of the role they’re claiming, and instead related to the game mechanics themselves, is not being alignment indicative in that moment because scum can just as easily skim the game thread hoping that their scummates will catch them up on important thing that they might have missed. Town is actually more likely to read the game thread closely, because they don’t have scummates to help them out. Honestly, when do we start saying that not reading the thread is wolfy? That would be a welcome change of pace, we might reach the mythical promised land of a game where everyone knows the setup.

centuries what was the game where i wolfread you incorrectly.

link it or you made it up

“player under fire posts an unnecessarily long readlist” tell

conroy W lol

1 Like

anyway i think marl is villaging but this is like 100% a gutread
again no need to be mad at me i’m just generating material that i can churn into a workable PoE once the game is small enough for that to be a sensible thing to do

Appel >rand V.

This take looks like bad faith.
Zori’s list was shorter, but it also had a different composition and you stepped over that without acknowledging it.

Uhh maybe

its not a game where u actually read me i believe i just wanted to disprove ur point for shit and giggles

its recent

bitch thats not a real tell

/vote Vulgard
I like this

The two whole times Vul was scum in my memory i could sense something wrong and so could a lot of other people

I dislike their take on intensify
Others are finding other things wrong

bitch

you’re half right i just wanted you to squirm

Vulgard can you add the “don’t vote unless necessary part” to the claim list, I guess it’s not a claim more so as a mechanical warning, but I would like it if it was added somehow.

you literally spent the rest of the post criticising one third of its’ composition

1 Like