FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

you absolutely should be

can i play FAM but have it be 12/12 instead of 36/12

it might be a vote i don’t know
maybe they’ll force us to play with the classes submitted somehow

1 Like

As town ici why do you think arctic is an accuser of urs who is town and not a wolf pushing in bad faith?

We all get turned into class we submitted

hippo is obv town btw

im not apologizing

Upick 2 flashbacks where entire game reset d3

1 Like

because his arguments are bad but they at least make a small amount of sense as something a villager would plausibly think, and his posting on literally everyone else is rocksolid

arctic help a sick gal out and find me the abovementioned reaction test you hate

im gay

bruh it’s literally when someone fired an ita at ici can’t remember who it was tho i’ll try and find it

1 Like

Why vote Joker? Just self-pres?

It’s me.

they are obviously a wolf but also self-pres

Can you make it more obvious for me?

nope. do that yourself.

her first post just looks blatantly performative and possibly an attempt at tying katze to her (she already has katze pockted if she’s w and katze’s v - which i think is pretty likely)

the second post just looks like she’s gone into antispew until the result of the ITA
especially since she like
didn’t actually leave
although she claims it was an RT

the only ‘dramatic’ part was the first post, and that was before she was even shot, the rest just looks like she was trying not to spew anything until the result came
she also obviously never analysed the reactions, but she has said now that she decided it wasn’t really worth it

i don’t believe this was an actual RT
it just looks like she realized how bad her response was and tried to poorly justify it with the RT claim, especially since people were making it clear they didn’t like the way they were behaving

1 Like

The thing is that I’m not seeing it. They seem like one of these chaotic types like Memesky, Kyo or Katze, where the nonchalant attitude towards suspicion is NAI. The fact that their wagon is so big is a bit ??? when you compare it to other candidates imo.

So it’d be dandy if you could case them, so I could potentially change my vote either, because I like your thought process or your argument on them.

i think kyo and ici are likely to be partnered because kyo’s progression on ici is virtually non-existent unless i’m missing something, and this post looks partnery towards kyo

kyo is probably taking the fall here to give ici that pelt she needs, especially since she’s started hardpushing him and doesn’t actually care to explain anything to him, such as why she thinks he’s a wolf

when she was hardpushing intensify, she actually bothered to engage with him and explain the read, and funnily enough he flipped villager

here she doesn’t feel a need to actually… explain to kyo the scumread

kyo hardly even commmented on this
as a villager here kyo would probably be more concerned by the fact that ici doesn’t even want to engage with him to actually gauge his alignment

it just looks like he’s happy being scumread here

mrrr this looks kinda bologna

i was gonna say “okay but she typoed ‘tomorrow’ so she was actually probably tired” but then i realized that the fact im going this far means that i am probably pocketed to some extent regardless of her alignment

but i still think she’s town