FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

He’s ruining gotham him and his goons are murdering people left and right just look at the videos it’s obvious it him behind it all.

6 Likes

Hmm, top 3 would be probably be Ici, Centuries, and Hippo. Resolving Ici with ITAs would be good. I also think Centuries could still be wolf. And then Hippo’s posting hasn’t looked good and would be acceptable for ITAs.

1 Like

BTW on mobile while in bed and might be falling asleep soon. But keep wanting to check thread also. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm can you comment on your wagon?

This game feels like the fricking cookie thread

Weh

It’s probably an ideal moment to backread but I don’t have the energy right now.

pretty sure hippo is town

one of my top towns

1 Like

It is alittle how part of mashs are.

Am here to play loose always am.

Really for joker it’s mainly the fact he doesn’t have any good whole pushes (or any at all that I remember) and leaves him as a LHF while I think they are town for my talk with them yesterday it’s not confident enough to say hey don’t kill them. And even if we didn’t today they would just be ITAed tomorrow.

Cool.

Any other hot take essoa?

who would be a better target than a confirmed townie for mafia to nk?

I mean I think they’re a better ITA target than a lynch.
But shrugze

does the jump to earlier reply button just not work?

yeah it broke

I think Misty and Esooa are town. Orange I originally was thinking wolfy D1 but now they look much better, so probably town. Nutella just hopped on my wagon. Their posting had felt wolfy to me D1, and still not good today. But I thought I read people town leaning them, so I’m confused. Not sure if any based on mech. But I would say if there’s a wolf on my wagon, it’s likely Nutella.

1 Like

But we are out of ITAs right now.
And I would rather not vote Ici.

So with those facts they are a fine wagon ATM.

ITAs are KP so is a Yeet.

1 Like

pain

Any arguments you want to make for your defense?

yo same

1 Like

I’ve bothered to iso whysper and I still think they’re a dumb vote today.

Happy to have them in shotlists tomorrow.

so quick question, who is astand?
is that someone’s alt?

They’re not doing much but their actual posts have at least a bit of content. Joker and ici are better today