FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

No I’m the slank and hyperpost vig

Flavor big doesn’t even make sense for FK

i found it
day 2 post 2935

Well… there is an “Eli” in “Aelin”

2 Likes

Btw just because one anti claim class flipped doesn’t mean there can’t be another. It’s a big game.

I aint risking it at least

cloned redirected marl i think

All i know is i redirected marl to aelin and now aelin’s dead

Gotta drive, give me a sec

:man_facepalming:

It’s N0, N1, N2
(Leading into D1, D2, D3)

But yes I guess?
Technically from how I was saying it, yes it would be

there was?

@PokemonKidRyan

there was

marl is probably a SK but :joy_cat:

okay look

if somebody can claim empowering marl he’s clear

do so if you can

Ngl I think vul is town here

the nobody died shot would’ve been from hippo’s role iirc

oh
well who killed Eli then? not that i’m complaining but how does a bulletproof die at night unless there’s a non-mafia strongman?

when did this happen

sulit died too

one was claimvig one was dayvig

if sulit was claimvigged then appel is prob just mafia

Yeah. I believe it’s an un-framable one, un-tailorable one, un-millorizing one (Basically ignores anything which falisifies faction stuff.

It’s why I kept accusing Katze (role) as mafia.
Because I got the boost of it bypassing anything upon Silviu’s death

ANNOUNCEMENT

A shot rings out!

Marluxion has died! He was…

Firekitten
‘how am I supposed to catch villagers with posts going 700 miles per hour’
Town Spankvig

Hyperposting (Passive): Lowposting is so out of character for you that you cannot recognize yourself. You must make at least 30 posts during a Day phase to be able to act during the following Night.

I wanna be/the very best (Night): You want to be the best hyperposter, which means eliminating all the competition. Each Night, as a Night action, you may target another player who has made at least 250 times as many posts as the current Cycle number, or who made at least 300 posts the previous Day. If you have killed 4 or more players with your abilities, you lose this ability.

Natural Rivals (Night): As a hyperposter, you despise lowposters. Each Night, as a Night action, you may target another player who has made fewer than 40 times as many posts as the current Cycle number, or who made fewer than 30 posts the previous Day. If you have killed 4 or more players with your abilities, you lose this ability.

Eliminate the Mafia and all other possible threats to the Town.