FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

i forgot okay

i have alot of things im doing in terms of brain power

also im tired, and so my brain power is limited aswell

and also

why would centuries not claim to be roleblocked

@Arctic

what possible reason would centuries have if they were a wolf to not claim to be roleblocked

because he just doesn’t have an investigative ability

why would a mafia omega ability enabler need to check who has omega abilities

1 Like

I really want cloned/Esooa shots, though I understand the argument Solic should show up first.

they claimed to use an investigative ability which according to every forum site ever recieves feedback if theyre roleblocked

why would centuries not just claim roleblocked

1 Like

how would i know about solic’s

because hes a town omega ability enabler

why would he even claim to have an investigative ability in the first place

thats just dumb

If Luxy’s ITA hits and kat flips town I’m going to hate myself for entertaining that when I really should’ve hard vetoed it despite me having no good read on kat.

like insanely dumb

Don’t worry my tummy tells me he’s mafia

occams razor basically just shuts it down

basically you have to say that centuries just randomly decides to soft that they have a class to do with omega abilities the entire game, and that theyre an investigative role despite not even being an investigative role?

like isnt that obviously absurd

Imagine if the reason Eli was killed by Marl through his vest was that the silent shot from day 2 was actually aimed at Derps (Eli’s previous slot holder) and nobody claimed it for one reason or another.

wait

there was a silent shot at derps yesterday?

i didnt see that

yeah, i don’t know unless he’s also mafia with you

because it’s an easy fakeclaim which makes sense with an omega ability enabler

occam’s razor suggests that one of us actually does just have wrong info, not that there’s some bullshit mech explanation

There was a silent shot that hit but didn’t kill, except we don’t know the target.

This.

It targeting Derps would explain why Eli died through his vest, but nobody claiming it makes that dubious.

ITA ANNOUNCEMENT

Miss!

What a shame

oh okay

actually that could be the reason why derps/eli’s BPV was broken

mmmm