[FM] Geyde PFPs Joat9 - THE LYING DARKNESS AND FIREMAN WINS (2/2)

It is semi under the assumption that Arete is a wolf, but that’s moreso pre-flipping territory because we are relying on social reads here and I strongly believe Arete is a wolf. The reason I base my read of you on it is that I could see multiple things coming from Arete flipping wolf and I would have to greatly re-eval your slot in the event of Arete flipping wolf.

Can I get an idea of where your head is head currently?

question

without looking back at any of his posts

does anyone remember any of TBE’s pushes

I mean I made a very long post on why his pushes sucked so yes

but I don’t think that’s a good example for the point you are probably trying to prove so i’ll shut

actually no, but I think that might have been because TBE was focused more on the other game and put more effort into that.

I think I’m just trying to convince myself TBE is town but I don’t know why.

1 Like

I think Blue did make a wall post going over how Nappy was acting like his past town self and supplied quotes from previous games as well.

I am willing to give you a chance to prove yourself here, but people can be wrong and hell I might even be wrong here. That’s the human thing

I have been reading your posts, as I have read your ISO several times to gather quotes and other resources for my case on you

I HAVE BEEN READING YOUR DAMN POSTS, STOP ASSUMING THAT I AM SOMEHOW NOT READING YOUR POSTS WHEN I DON’T AGREE WITH YOU AND FIND YOU TO BE SCUMMY. I HAVE SPENT THIS WHOLE GAME GOING THROUGH YOUR ISO TO GET QUOTES AND READING EVERY SINGLE WORD OF YOUR REPLIES BECAUSE I DON’T WANT TO MAKE BAD EXECUTIONS.

I don’t want to know why Blue townreads NappyKyo I want to know why you do

and quite frankly ‘because meta’ is not a strong enough reason

Nappy’s meta isn’t sufficiently contrasting for it to be particularly relevant

This is the post I am talking about

I am using that as an example, but in this game Nappy was acting just like he did in his last few games even down to the performative accusations. I know this is LOLmeta, but still.

I think I want either Arete or Blue flipped today because I believe we can solve this via associations. There is a wolf in Kyo/Arete and while I would like Arete flipped first I think Blue could give us associations as well.

we are in lylo tommorow if we mislynch here wtf

We need breathing room

a wolf lynch is essentially mandatory today

Sulit and I are trying to sort Datmelia, TBE, and Kyo

No but I do remember some other stuff he’s done

Banned Banners Number thing
KyoDaz Arete/Ami, Marshal/Kat 2/4
Arete/Ami KyoDaz 1/4
Derps/Gorta Derps/Gorta 1/4

Eat77pSWAAMjM2L

~22 hours remaining

1 Like

Hello TBE

Why are you town

Hello orange

Why are you town

Wait

I should probably summarize this

bacc to answer questionaire after reading about low WiM

lets take the examples I used there

the former - you pushed nappy hard on the basis that you thought an RT was stupid and he was going to change his playstyle, when realistically neither of these are very wolfy. Im not saying they cant come from a wolf! im saying they both can, have and will come from town so that was a sucky reason to push

the latter - the post where you said ‘im trying 3 posts early’ and said Arete was both V and bad at FM -

-dinner-

so arete says ‘your wolfy because your not tunneling me’ and you take that as a reason to think their town? I dont really see how that translates

did I answer the wrong question

well its above

and I think its weak reasons for the read

those two specific examples im using because thats where I saw it

he feels less trapped or squirmy and more

‘this is absurd’

and saying why its absurd

what

• being completely off topic is scummy because its completely off topic.

• making your first(and the only read I remember) a SR on your SRer literally in a reply to them stating their read is textbook OMGUS, and the reasons Ami provided(Nappy was being overbearing) was not something I agreed with in the slightest - he was being a lot more heldback then previous games, including even his towngame in SFoL 61.5

meta was not really involved with this read

why is a narrow view scummy

…because its a narrow view? Its a thing wolves do to avoid spewing alot of people, particularly since its a smaller game

I dont have alot of meta to back this up, but I do remember Arete doing something similar with kat in FoL 28(though Arete has claimed they do this as town too, which is actually something id like to see)

ive already answered this

catching up

I rolled VT for the first time since I played mafia in the starcraft 2 arcade lobbies and the one role called ‘Judge’ villafied me

(yes I was a VT after being robbed but I was stil Zeus, effectively an IC once I claimed)

also that game was fun as heck, I strongmanned well and I was easily and always a townread for people

its easier to be town when your read that way, or at least get that impression

…oh yeah

no i was about to snap last night

sorry bout that

(I know the quoted post isnt really about that but yes)

you cant spell we without mafia

dunno the difference besides 1v4 situations where no-lynch is the best choice

…im trying to read for the question to respond to

no, I was not attempting to develop a read there, I was trying to explain where I already was

I fail to believe you dont know this is dumb

of course im not going to lock myself into reading half of the game because my opening post said id prefer to read X over Y

and I said it because I was thinking it, and it was ~prompted, and will continue to work in a similar way.

quote plz

oh and arete on Kyo

im going to defend it even if I didnt like kyo as much

that did not happen.

it just didnt

lemme explain what did happen:

• Kyo says marshal prob scum for the joat softs and staying alive
  • Kyo ~rescinds when he seeing Mode’s too obvious softs - this might’ve not been obvious enough?
  • People quote the first thing, then call it wrong
  • Kyo talks about mafia theory
  • People argue mafia theory

thats what I read, anyway. It was a push that didnt last as long as the argument

I think both sides have done that but w/e

its not openwolving

but I do agree its really stupid and fully concede this

megapost or looser

/s

return of the

scumread

id like, actually, if you could provide your own reasoning, or what from my wall you consider the strongest points

getting sheeped on a read im now iffier on bad

…why are you using my posts as an argument then assuming im scum?

because I caught two fish today one of which was a keeper

because my flavor is Loaf and theyd never give that to scum

because my rolecard said so

im going to leave it to you to figure which of the above it is

/vote TBE

should I sheep this

/vote TBE

well im not putting myself at L-1