[FoL] FoL23 - Day 4 - The Unseen and the Fool win!

Because lurking gets you suspected tbh.

Fair

I believe we have four players who have yet to post.

Agreed, generally lurking is a “Null” thing but lurkers are popular lynches and if there aren’t any strong reads.

@Teleology
@SirDerpsAlot
@Ozzkozz
@SogMan

Come join us in our deduction.

Tbh, lurkers should be checked rather than lynched.

I feel like Soul wouldn’t be actually contributive as scum based on my prior experience with their scumgame.
I wouldn’t think most neuts would draw that much attention to themselves, so likely BD.

Also, all of them are newbies. Nice coincidence.

I think the level of experience the player has can determine what their activity level means.

I’m looking for faded activity from moderately experienced scum. Enough to get themselves townread but not enough to be analyzed.

If this is how he’s acted as scum before, then perhaps this is a fair assessment.
I think I played with him before, but I had such a long hiatus from these forums that I don’t remember any past interactions if we had any.

I’ve admittedly been a bad player and me joining today fellas is me trying to be a better more active one because I’m not going to learn if I don’t be active.

I honestly think I’ve played passively and not contributed in any game that well as scum or bd so I wouldn’t personally base a read on me being good for that.

1 Like

Like who?
Who do you have in mind for this criteria currently?

HTM can fit that criteria. Arete can also fit that category, but I want to see if they have a tonal shift on their reads.

Lymphoma has posted clutter and not ideal clutter. The saving grace is the tone.

I agree, tone has perhaps not been bad from Lymph, although most else has been.
Tone is often the hardest element for me to read.

What kind of tonal shift?

Relaxed and confident.

have you seen a prior game interaction, perhaps in a previous match, where Lymphoma had a noticeably different tone?

That means town right? Usually town are confident and relaxed, well at least I am.

1 Like

If so, please quote it for me.