[FM] Lord of the Rings Forum Mafia - (7/25) - Completed - Mafia Wins!

SO THEN WHY DO YOU KEEP TRYING TO CLEAR YOURSELF WITH THE FACT THAT YOU CLAIMED SELF-RESOLVING

bottom text

I was typing when he said that. I’m pissed off rn as if you/Hippo/EG/Arete are all villagers then this is downright level 0 play.

Oh mighty, benevolent and all-knowing Alice.

Who, in your infinite wisdom above us puny mortals, would you like to lynch today considering Boss’ flip.

Accept my offering my God. :pray::pray::pray::pray:

I claimed self-resolving way earlier in the game because FK kept joking about gladiating me earlier on.

I get it, I’m a fucking dumbass, but at least I did my damn job last night

1 Like

Rn? STB’s progression on Solic was terrible as he never re-evaluated despite Solic’s main push flipping wolf KP, that and he claiming that he SR’d Kai but never really read him reeks of him TMI’ing Kai as scum.

1 Like

To elaborate on this, I dont actually think alice was scum because as town, it is hard to defend accusations without openly claiming or using an ability. When I played as Villager or citizen or whatever, this is the mindset I have.

While I say that, I still think not doing as you said, which was your way of revealing you were town, was a scum thing to do. Now that you at least gave a reason, I can back off on that front. However, attacking others with names and the same thing over and over doesn’t help the situation. This is what I was trying to tell derp.

1 Like

Yeah i want STB dead too tbf

Bad play pisses me off like there’s no tomorrow and it tilts me hard. So meh. I’m trying to calm down as lynching a self-resolving player because they didn’t self-resolve overnight when they were one of the hardest CFD’ers from a villager to wolf KP is just astoundingly stupid beyond belief.

idea: encouraging people to break the rules should count as weaponizing the mod since they are quite literally weaponizing a modkill with it

honestly, im inclined to believe her. and yes this is coming from mister “YRINE” over here.
i just get the feeling that she is good enough at distancing from herself to put up sufficient evidence.

woah there. i get your angry but lets slow down here a bit.

so yeah. for whatever reason (i know as much as yall on this) alice is a townlean for me rn.

So besides us trolls, who screams Mafia to you? Or…

Who cries wolf( lol)?

Ironically this is more weaponizing the mod since you’re telling me how I should punish someone, so please stop.

6 Likes

Mate we already sr you its not that I want u dead just cuz u didnt selfresosolve; its that i didnt want u dead because u would selfresolve.

Theres a big difference and insulting everyone who scumreads you is not a good look.

1 Like

That’s one of the main issues that I’m having rn. I am reading you/Arete/Hippo as bad villagers over this.

The only one I’m skeptical is Squid for piling on and indirectly shading me and then downplaying the info from Kai’s wagon despite never being there in the first place.

Alright. Who next? After all, we going for collateral today babee

Here’s the thing. What is my grand plan?

Claiming self-resolving would mean that I had to mechanically confirm myself in some way. If I were a wolf fake-claiming I’d never last to endgame.

However, I was one of the hardest CFD’ers on Kai. If I wanted to bus a Wolf KP then I’d have to be damned sure that I could deepwolf and this would never happen if I claimed self-resolving.

Objectively that post on Kai being obvious scum but never interacting or voting him was bad.

Good way to defend yourself. It is new info and true. Please keep it up.

I assume u are related to conversion of some kind. Also why i wanted to know what your claimed action is (not because im a “braindead idiot”).