[FM] Paint Your Mafia.. Mafia - Game Thread - (15/15) - Town won

Also stop talking about the painting mechanics. The same shit that happened in LotR is going to happen here where town will just talk about their shiny new night actions instead of trying to find wolves and we won’t even be able to use them because we won’t know who the wolves are.

Rn I pretty much have Derps/Jake/PKR are strong villagers here with Blue/Geyde/Nuke following shortly. Wouldn’t lynch any of this six today, tbh.

2 Likes

tbh
Maxi made this same style of comment during Epipheron

What was his alignment there?

Scum

I’m kind of wondering where he got that read, tbh. I wasn’t shading you and it wasn’t even over you pressuring Jake.

Just checked his entrance from LotR. Thinking his entrance post here looks more like Zeppriphon rather than that one.

I feel like it’s TMI
The only post I seriously would like from myself so far is the Nuke read

And I didn’t even draw a conclusion from that one

Same. I don’t think Maxi’s the kind of player who just makes a very confident townread on a player at your level as town, so why throw shade on me over further probing into your slot.

it is a possibility but i’m currently reading geyde as town from that tbh

bc i feel like you were trying to make him seem sus by implying that he shouldn’t ask that question? that’s what shading means? unless im just being stupid

in a game without bd, why say bd?

you can call bd town but not the other way around bc town is a general term and bd is the fucking faction name

I wondered why he asked that question and what motivated him to do so. Shading’s effectively just indirectly calling a player suspicious and not really following up.

1 Like

props to u for remembering that game bc i don’t even recognize it xD

This is Jake we’re talking about. He’s basically a FoL-only player.

oh alright, well then i just read you as trying to imply that he was scum right there which is why i pointed it out

maybe to follow up later, maybe just to make him lose credibility but that’s just me

i mean, he should know the difference?

when others switch over i dont think they did that bc this is really not that hard of a thing to do? i dont think even i did something like this before

@Geyde

What have been your thoughts on the game-state so far?

Still thinking that’s pretty much NAI for him, tbh. I’ve been TR’ing him on other posts, though.