[SFM] Airship Zeppriphon - Game Over

/vote EndOfTheWorld

Ok germans are voting me i will prove i am town by getting lynched vote germans on me

Accused Voters Votes
EndoftheWorld Mathblade, Kai_5, Launchpad, Shurian, EndoftheWorld 5/7

Ping me for future votes Plz

no but like isn’t 1 day more than 24 hours or

i don’t even know what you mean ngl

im dumb and ur posts are confusing me so put it in terms a simpleton like me can understand smh -_-

probs not

if u can explain to me what math and eotw are on about then that’d be great

ok so i can kinda understand why mathblade doesn’t like eotw but i still don’t understand why he dislikes launchpad? and now he dislikes me for what reason again? other than i have no idea wtf he means?

this type of analysis doesn’t really help us right now, and only benefits scum on our actions and stuff so id avoid this for today until we get some more info

is this not wifom?

susp

ok so you didn’t even vote me yet but let’s say you did and that this isn’t another shitty reaction test that you like to do (unless im blind and missed it)

also there’s nothing i can plead besides that i’m not scum??? what kind of shitty question is that? im just trying to the best of my ability (which isn’t much, as i’ve said before)

i think kai’s d1 memeing is nai for now

we’ll see about later, ig

also aunts here so gtg

the day lasts until we select a lynch target

Have you properly read the mechanics?
Wait what?

Alignment does not flip. Only Engineer knows. Launchpad is Engineer. For all we know, they can be scum very well as the rest of you.

Randomly.
It just happened to be on our Cap, you realise? The guy if town would probably be one of our strongest people against said scum.

Above Post on day end, yes. But we only have 300 hours. @Icibalus how long do we have now?
Normally, one would like to drag out the day to facillitate discussion… But, 300 hours isn’t a long amount of time.

On above Post on Launchpad, their actions did spew the Cap as town, so its okay. Still nullread.

I personally cannot shrug off a particular notion, but I must not become the paranoid.

Looks at Maxi.

EOTW V2.0

Hmm…
Wtf? Okay.
Maxi rage meta incoming

I wasn’t intending to push to lynch
Going for reactions doesn’t do that

1 Like

That’s not how spews work

Wait
How does spew work

I don’t usually use complex words, but when I do I photosynthesis.

Isn’t spew something like
Do something, and through the action, leaking info of someone out

Or something?

In this case

I’m null to you
That doesn’t create spew

Spew is associations but with alignment
I think
I don’t know what actually separates the two