[FM Queue] Queues and Submit thread

@Frostwolf103 i will be ur reviewer for deus ex 4

do italy proud and send me the game

2 Likes

i will begin looking over it in the morn cause i sleep

BotF 5 has been removed from the misc queue.

1 Like

For personal health reasons, I am taking an extremely long break from the forum which encompasses everything except my pathfinder game. As such, I am muting all threads which are not that thread, and removing myself from all games which I am currently set to co-host.

I’ve ultimately learned the hard way that there are other online communities which are much safer for me to try to rely on to maintain my mental sanity than this one.

I have already reached out to the other hosts via DM; feel free to do what you need / like with these setups, whether that involves canning them or not.

@Amelia
@TheBlueElixir
@Wazza

7 Likes

Take care of yourself

Hey yall Dat here,

Due to a recent tread in activity, i think for the better of the queue we will be going back to a two games at a time pace for ongoing games, thus nothing will follow FOL 29. And instead TOL 2399 and Joat will be our two games.

To coincide we are making a mandatory posts per day rule to be added to every game already reviewed and those that will enter review. 20 will be the standard. Any less will have to be brought up with your reviewer and be approved, and more is fine. But reminder you prob shouldn’t have 50 posts minimum in a 12/12. So we hope this will improve the site’s play.

Feel free to discuss in the queue discussion thread, be civil. And we are open to more ideas

Signing off Datbird

8 Likes

this will come to make our current like queue system out of date, and will have to be revamped to go back to the two game system, thus be patient on official changes of when ur favorite or your game to be changed to when its played.

Game Name: Return of the King Mafia
Main Host: Geyde
Game Size: 10
Game Speed: 36/12
Game Type Standard

1 Like

can I main host FoL30

1 Like

id also be willing to host/cohost that

the spreadsheets for the last few have been ugly and i need to fix that

i also want to play less so agreeing to host seems like a decent discouragement from playing that :eyes:

does this go into the discussion thread or here, who knows

1 Like

Eh I can probably just do this:

Game Name: Forum of Lies 30
Main Host: Napoleon + katze + TBD (FoL Balance Team/Alt Mod)
Game Size: 18
Game Speed: 48/24
Game Type: FoL

1 Like

eh probably, i/chloe/arete would prob alt mod/watch over for a fol balance team side

2 Likes

Game Name: Officiant Grand Idea FM
Main Host: Surge
Game Size: 20
Game Speed: 48/24
Game Type: SFM probably?

@katze

Can I add you as co-host for FoL30?

1 Like

sir yes sir

1 Like
Name Host Size Description Start Date
Danganronpa 2 Jane + ? 16 Danganronpa, adapted to the Forum TBD

I’m not done designing it yet, but if anyone wants to Co-Host, lmk.

Shouldnt BtM3 start soon?

Nah, I asked a while back.

2 Likes

I’d happily help

1 Like

Alright, when I know the Starting Date, I’ll ask again to make sure you’re available.

2 Likes