1 Like

they’ll either open when i get to a computer or marshal comes online
whichever comes first

1 Like

Sure, I’ll wait.

1 Like

signups opening soon
give me a few minutes

FoL 30 has been renamed to FoL 40 in order to appeal to hysteria regarding the number that comes after 2 but before 4.

5 Likes
[Game Name] [Main Host] [Game Size] [Game Speed] [Game Type] [Start Date] [Reviewer]
BASTARD SWORD - Alice’s Super Ultra Mega Nonsensical Bastard Game whose Mechanics and Flavor make no Sense Whatsoever but for Some Fucking Reason Alice wants this Game to be a Balanced Singleball Game with no Conversions. She is Probably High as a Kite but Fuck it, what could Possibly go Wrong so May as Well Join. Plus it’s not Like You’re Using Your Time Productively so in and Play, or in and Slank and when you Get Pushed Just Self-Vote and AtE II: Electric Boogaloo - the Return of the Mafia - the Jester Strikes Back, Much to Icibalus’ Chagrin Alice 20+ 48/24 Bastard Minimash x x

This is gonna be… interesting.

11 Likes

Fun fact - the game’s official and canonically aproved abbreviation is BS for Bastard Sword.

I’m alive without brain damage (I… think? How can one be sure that he stopped thinking anyway?), still not gonna be able to host anything soon. Recovering goes first after all.

12 Likes

3 Likes

You’re my absolute favorite :orange_heart:

And fun fact, 4 stands for death in Japanese.

Yeah, same in Chinese :smile: The pronunciation for both words is the same.

1 Like

I mean

Japan copied China’s writing system, but changed it a bit so the teacher wouldn’t notice

Then they went off the rails with two other writing types and mashing all three together but that’s a story for another time

2 Likes

@Frostwolf103 's Enemy Within 4 has passed review

:congratulations: :birthday: :confetti_ball:
:bird:
Italy has died he was…

8 Likes

Oh wait he’s not suppose to die, rollback!

5 Likes

Impossible

2 Likes

uh oh

1 Like

It’s a Christmas miracle

I am proud to announce that I have finished designing and writing BASTARD SWORD - Alice’s Super Ultra Mega Nonsensical Bastard Game whose Mechanics and Flavor make no Sense Whatsoever but for Some Fucking Reason Alice wants this Game to be a Balanced Singleball Game with no Conversions. She is Probably High as a Kite but Fuck it, what could Possibly go Wrong so May as Well Join. Plus it’s not Like You’re Using Your Time Productively so in and Play, or in and Slank and when you Get Pushed Just Self-Vote and AtE II: Electric Boogaloo - the Return of the Mafia - the Jester Strikes Back, Much to Icibalus’ Chagrin.

Thus you are one more step closer to experience the most inane, insane, and possibly drug-influenced but still balanced FM game that shall be hosted on this site.

DatBird approves BASTARD SWORD - Alice’s Super Ultra Mega Nonsensical Bastard Game whose Mechanics and Flavor make no Sense Whatsoever but for Some Fucking Reason Alice wants this Game to be a Balanced Singleball Game with no Conversions. She is Probably High as a Kite but Fuck it, what could Possibly go Wrong so May as Well Join. Plus it’s not Like You’re Using Your Time Productively so in and Play, or in and Slank and when you Get Pushed Just Self-Vote and AtE II: Electric Boogaloo - the Return of the Mafia - the Jester Strikes Back, Much to Icibalus’ Chagrin, so you should play too.

Disclair - DatBird may have said that or that’s just an edit using the inspect element function, most likely the latter.

18 Likes

Looks at queue
All 15+ games
Wowee