[FM] Random Rolemadness Madness v3.0 { Game end } - Mafia (MrEevee7/KyoDaz/Solic/htm) wins

is it scum?

1 Like

Hi howz yur day

doon good, hbu

Pretty good pretty good

Is it just me or is this weird to anyone else

1 Like

What?! Preposterous accusations

:thinking:

Hi. I have arrived. Will be on later tonight to actually play.

what does N0 mean?

im pretty sure its a meme/joke

Night 0.

Idk it does give me weird vibes since she is immediately throwing him into new town pile. Like I dont think that one post explaining what reads is makes me feel any one way at all towards Derps

1 Like

is that worded right? because im not sure I understand what that is saying

1 Like

That post doesnt make me feel that ur town or scum by that post you made. While Alice immediately townreads you for it. I dont see why other than newbs wouldnt do that, but then I raise the point of Arete was a noob and played amazing as scum. Just a little more hesitant on throwing newbs right into town for existing

Ah, thanks that makes sense. I wouldnt say someone is town/scum for that either. Just trying to explain how d1 works

Exactly and that’s what I find odd about Alice TRing it so fast

I mean I am town so its not like the read was wrong?

the point isn’t that you claim town, the point is why does alice within the first few posts immediately tr you

3 Likes

Just because it may or may not be right doesnt mean she knew that from the get go, as in she may be the informed minority

1 Like

i do think its a little suspicious tbh. I mean I don’t know how fast other people can form reads, but for me it takes time