RRM3 - Mafia Chat

@kyodaz
You can also ask your scumbuddies for any mafia-related or forum-related questions
For setup-related ones, it is better to ping me in this PM

AAAHHHH my fellow Reaper. This will be our playground.

1 Like

Hello honey bunches! Let’s make heads roll.

Just double down on your scumread on me Htm. I can take it.

Go full throttle.

In-progress reads list

Magnus is not scum from this line. I definitely imagine him saying this as third party however. I’m leaning more towards 3p than Town from this line atm however it’s definitely not a mafia line.
P.S - SogMan’s line actually makes me change the though of him being 3p; he’s probably town from this line more than 3p.

Anybody knows how you start a game. I believe this is filler.

I see this like Magnus’s line. Probably a town line though it’s definitely leaning towards 3p for me.

‘Oh my how DARE you accuse me of stabbing x at x time with x murder weapon!’
That’s what I associate the word preposterous with; he knows he’s done something wrong but isn’t afraid to admit it. This makes me think SogMan is 3p even more.

Why is it odd to townread very quickly? A single line could be the difference between deciding whether someone should be hung out to dry or have all protectives on them. I do not agree with this line. DatBird feel as though he’s pushing to not have confident reads out. He’s probably mafia.

There is at least one mafia in these three. This is not a normal interaction.

Datbird later dismisses the topic when it was actually a great thing to discuss. It was only worth 10~ lines. I don’t like how he controlled that here.

I’m leaning towards either Datbird or Eevee being scum in those three. Cheeki is less likely to be scum in the bunch based on that topic.

Anything anybody would like to object to?

I need to add more to the This is not a normal interaction and specify why.

Ooff I’m going to act severely dissapointed at how long it took to compile that.

It’s inprogress.

1 Like

I think reading players as neutral is a trap for scum, because scum always looks for 3p and townies just see scum.

Especially when there is just 1 neutral.

Sorry, I’m feeling the powerwolf high. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ll change that for Magnus but keep it on SogMan.
I agree. Outing two possible 3p is relatively scummy.

2 Likes

The rest looks solvey enough. Hell it’s more effort than I did so far. I just rabbleroused through there with only reading the first 400 posts in depth atm.

Sorry for letting the team down, I will try to be as active as possible around my work schedule.

1 Like

If someone wants to compile a list of claims, please do so here, so we can think of night actions

I’m too lazy rip

datbird claimed greenpeek
magnus claimed role blocker
centuries claimed avoider but then said it was a reaction fish
insanity/moth claimed cop but said it was a reaction fish

thats all so far i think

Sog is probably protective imo

Why else would he visit Dat if he townread him?

Moth is an important town role. Removal of them would be appreciated.

But Insanity is literally no threat though. Can’t take any claims at face value, but I’ll ISO later.