[FM] Random Rolemadness Madness v3.0 { Game end } - Mafia (MrEevee7/KyoDaz/Solic/htm) wins

the point isn’t that you claim town, the point is why does alice within the first few posts immediately tr you

3 Likes

Just because it may or may not be right doesnt mean she knew that from the get go, as in she may be the informed minority

1 Like

i do think its a little suspicious tbh. I mean I don’t know how fast other people can form reads, but for me it takes time

Idk, I dont think alice would make a play like that if they were scum, seems weird that a scum would draw attention to themselves like that.

i mean tbh, reads like that (especially that early on) don’t really help town in anyways, as in they aren’t meaningful or useful

It depends on the person usually. Alice is an amazing player so it might be genuine, but idk we will see

1 Like

See how each of them played their first matches. This isn’t that good of a comparison.

As BD Derp was basically the consensus wolfread d1 while Arete was fluent in FM. I don’t think Derp can have a tone like this if he’s a wolf.

thats my point, I dont think they would make a play like that as scum

Can’t play until tomorrow

that was also my first ever FM game tho, so I have some more experience now

Hey with the proper coaching, I feel like he could pull off scum just fine. Arete I guess was an exception since he did play pretty crazy hard both his first scum and town games. We will see I think a TR that early is a tad weird but we will see how things shake out

Hey its tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

well if alice is that good its probably NAI

Appreciated.
I’m more than delighted with my role.

I don’t like the people who hard claimed town and disappeared. fos on magnus and sogman for now

Bruh it was a joke

I get that, but lurking and not contributing doesn’t read well

I mean theres not a lot to contributed yet

I know. Just try to apply pressure to someone and see how they react, if you don’t think there’s anything else you can do

aren’t you doing the same thing

1 Like