[FM] Random Rolemadness Madness v3.0 { Game end } - Mafia (MrEevee7/KyoDaz/Solic/htm) wins

this type of reaction is very interesting. Do you think that the way you are acting presently is helping you look towny?

Pretty bad argument but your point is interesting~ish

I just wanna say that this is also pretty wolfy. Youre claiming to not know how to make a toneread here?

No but you are literally accusing me for the strangest reason.

How is being unable to make a toneread untownie?

I do think youre funny. and I believe youre trying to be relateable. Although I presume the reason why you want to be likeable is also that youre scum who needs frands

I dont believe you actually are unable to make a toneread. I think you just said that so you didnt have too.

But mawf!!

You made a high amount of criptic posts and have posted a lot of fluff. How is it any different?

What is this accusation on me?

You can check my games, I can “guess” a tone but no one ever actually told me how to make one except rn.

main-qimg-d892f71bdbd13e99ad3316a7378d0d90

datbird looks scummy for ducking tf out of this argument too

Ok, I’ve looked at the OP.
Kinda concerned with how many people I haven’t played with before, it’ll make it hard to read them.

Those of you who are new. Idk if you’ve already been asked but can you link 2 games, 1 scum and 1 town from recent games you’ve been in.

http://media.ifunny.com/results/2017/04/08/mi7jrltm01.gif

ive never been scum so no

bruh ducking out of the conversation. U never responded to my last question lol

Recent town game:

Liar

Recent scum game:

Most recent FoL I believe.

I dont understand
you need meta to make reads?

Eh, kind of agree with Moth but for different reasons. Usually for V!HTM you see sincere independent attempts at gamesolving by asking questions, making reads, and whatnot. HTM has posted a lot but I’ve yet to see an independent thought from him so far.

I think he wants to make meta reads.

2 Likes

Don’t need it but it’s helpful to consider.