[FM] Ritual Mafia 3 - Heretics win!

Just saw my card. Seems alright tbh.

If we vote someone we think is a heretic now (or know is a heretic somehow) then they’re just gone and we don’t have to worry since it’s lynching NOT sacrificing via ritual.

Vote James

Claimed scum role and I’m sorry I won’t Townread or Nullread that like y’all. You claim scum, you get my vote. If town were doing something like that on other forums you’d be called out for gamethrowing so…

1 Like

/backup

@Villagers if you need a carry just get one of the wolves to sub out, i’ll help you out :^)

I don’t know whether people have discussed this but I’m gonna say it now. Traitor very likely has chosen The Lamb due to it’s sheer power and abilitied.

Terrible entrance.

You’re effectively stating the obvious in the first post and you’re voting a player who has a fair chance of being a trolling villager by scumclaiming for no reason d1. The vote on James feels like you’re trying to avoid the arguments around Blue/Baz.

Why Fireslol? Wasnt it James that claimed Shaman. Maybe I missed something

Geyde proposed that we should sacrifice Fireslol based on his meta read. I’m against planning a sacrifice before the night as the wolves potentially have an ability to swap sacrifices.

Oh ok that makes more sense, and that’s a smart plan. Anyone we need an ISO on or my opinions real quick before I commute?

Also
@Solic
@Hippolytus
@Wazza
I’m pretty sure these players havent posted yet, sorry if yall have

A villager trolling D1 could also be considered as gamethrowing. I’ve had enough of having to be like “Lul they’re claiming scum so they’re obviously good”

How about no and we stop encouraging this behaviour by keeping people alive?! I’ve had enough of it and I will not support it any more. Even if it makes others think me as terrible, this site’s meta is TERRIBLE.

This on the other hand I can agree with. We don’t plan sacrifices a day ahead unless we know we can use our classes to stop heretic classes from messing with it. However since it’s random for town we don’t really have that luxury

Lynching a player because they HC’d a wolf class is bad for two reasons.

1. Because of this site’s meta to coddle gamethrowers then this makes James’ lynch a crapshoot. This isn’t guaranateed to flip wolf as he can just be a villager being an idiot for fun.

2. A consensus lynch does not grant the village any information regarding the lynch. Wolves would simply excuse it with the fact that since James HC’d Shaman then that any player that mislynched him would be absolved of the ML.

Ideally I’d just want his slot to self-resolve by being vig’d. PLing gamethrowers is a waste and if James really is gamethrowing then this falls under the hosts and mods to handle him.

The problem is that on this site people don’t consider it gamethrowing which means that hosts and mods would probably do nothing about this James thing.

If no better target comes up, I will be voting James for this whole day. If a better target arises though I’ll consider changing of course.

Why do you always ping me when I’m at school

I haven’t read my class card yet so brb

:man_shrugging: guess im lucky, idk. I just ping in case

1 Like

I don’t know if I like my class or not honestly

Like it seems right up my ally but idk, just rolling this class kinda makes me… idk.

Hedgy Post. Cant decide if he likes his class or not /s

/spectate @psychoneirik plz