[FM] Ritual Mafia 3 - Heretics win!

This on the other hand I can agree with. We donā€™t plan sacrifices a day ahead unless we know we can use our classes to stop heretic classes from messing with it. However since itā€™s random for town we donā€™t really have that luxury

Lynching a player because they HCā€™d a wolf class is bad for two reasons.

1. Because of this siteā€™s meta to coddle gamethrowers then this makes Jamesā€™ lynch a crapshoot. This isnā€™t guaranateed to flip wolf as he can just be a villager being an idiot for fun.

2. A consensus lynch does not grant the village any information regarding the lynch. Wolves would simply excuse it with the fact that since James HCā€™d Shaman then that any player that mislynched him would be absolved of the ML.

Ideally Iā€™d just want his slot to self-resolve by being vigā€™d. PLing gamethrowers is a waste and if James really is gamethrowing then this falls under the hosts and mods to handle him.

The problem is that on this site people donā€™t consider it gamethrowing which means that hosts and mods would probably do nothing about this James thing.

If no better target comes up, I will be voting James for this whole day. If a better target arises though Iā€™ll consider changing of course.

Why do you always ping me when Iā€™m at school

I havenā€™t read my class card yet so brb

:man_shrugging: guess im lucky, idk. I just ping in case

1 Like

I donā€™t know if I like my class or not honestly

Like it seems right up my ally but idk, just rolling this class kinda makes meā€¦ idk.

Hedgy Post. Cant decide if he likes his class or not /s

/spectate @psychoneirik plz

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m thinking if I like it or not.

Someone didnā€™t read the thread

Correct

Thanks for being substitute town leader until I arrived that was real nice of you.

Why are you so certain there is a wolf in Geyde/Lady/Baz, I donā€™t see any relation between them? Iā€™m always gonna support a Baz lynch cuz he is annoying af tho.

Also how come no one has voted PKR yet wtf is this /vote PKR.

Iā€™m gonna say this now, I probably wouldnā€™t claim even if being killed as I donā€™t know what to claim. Please donā€™t just vote me for not reading the thread as yā€™all speak too much and I donā€™t have time to waste every day.

I just skim and it means I miss some things but my point on James is valid, right?

fuck you iā€™m still townleader fight me

ā€¦ I thought better if you

In all seriousness entering by just stating super obvious mechanics isnā€™t great lol.

1 Like

of you*