[FM] Town of Salem 2 - Stalker, Executioner, and Shade win!

FTR, I townread you, Blue, but I don’t have much reads on Derps and Light, and despite it being only reads, I don’t like how Light’s reads are “perfectly fit”. Lotsa townreads. Lotsa nullreads. And yet exactly 4 scumreads.

1 Like

I don’t even see any reason to delay the inevitable in the first place.

do you mean the day or the lynch

on one hand, on nice another townread

on the other hand, I probably die tonight, which is both a good and bad thing as you’ll eventually see

He probably meant the vote.

Meh. I wouldn’t be surprised if you were to die. Only disappointed. At town. I’m hoping that RT is Investigative or Protective.

I meant vote or day but I messed that up

i’d put money on there not being another investigative - 3 invests claimed d1 and if there was a fourth they’d probably claim

Protective is possible

Zone, im going to be clear. The death tonight is between me/you/geyde/CRich.

I don’t see it going anywhere else, maybe PKR

I do think that if oB isn’t nk then oB is probably stalked/doused because he was greenchecked

I was willing to

What I was not willing to do, however, was end the day early

Hmm I see.

cheese I don’t know if you posted reads today

but I see a lot of worlds where you turn out to be the lynch, so It’ll be worth telling people of your thoughts if you flip town so we can sheep those along with the other dead town

why half the game is that I don’t know

but I think its a little funny so ill go with it

you are correct, i haven’t yet today

will be doing that in a few hours

too busy for in depth writing atm

I will post reads too

but not soon

not too soon

Hm… should I use reverse psychology like Italy did?

@clonedcheese I will warn that if you don’t post them within the next few hours, I will join in voting you.

personally I like you alive out of these four. You post a lot and ive cleared you. I’d also like the Mayor alive, they can turn a MYLO/LYLO into a gamer moment if they get the right people.

Geyde i’m a little less sure of, and ive got some gamer logs

p sure reverse psychology doesn’t work if you say its that but that in itself could be reversed

FYI, I was greenchecked by the dead sheriff which probably put a target on my head

So I’m either NK, or most likely dead to NK

don’t worry, if your not nk your stalked or doused. If you are nk you’ll probably get occ’d by literally any of the coven supports

Oh. No bueno

well I guess that is a reason to worry

but you get the idea

Yeah no that’s definitely a reason to worry