[FM] Valkyria Chronicles - Game Thread - GAME END - Empire & Journalist victory!

What’s your read of squid though?

Depends on the answer.

hi noobs

Hi

Why did you shoot your townread Firekitten??

Also, I think Sam may be scum here pushing the mislynch on me since I made the mistake on MathBlade. Look at this from his own words, as scum he is bossy to win. In this game all he has done is tell people to shoot me and and say im scum without pointing out any quotes of mine or anything

If someone could do a comparison between this and Overwatch FM on Sam, if they’re on pc, for me that would be helpful.

Wtf I was literally checked as town and shock trooper and you said it was so fast it’s hard to believe I’m scum

Yeah read on

1 Like

Because she has done nothing that suggests to me she is not town?? The only new thing that is slightly concerning is that she was a bigger prior counterwagon to Firekitten that somehow flipped on Math.

You are literally misrepresenting my stance now. Why Luxy? :eyes: I was talking about this “incrimination comment” which was made after you made like 10 posts not commenting on your whole play.

Except I was still talking about that start and I’m not shadethrowing you for it, because that is just stating what actually fucking happened. :roll_eyes: You could have inserted any other playername for it and it was more meant to to illustrate Merc’s PoV, then say anything about you.

Yea, I don’t mind shadethrowing scumKitten, I’ll give him a whole shadewaterfall.

I wasn’t even scum for the majority of that game. :smile:

Curious how you wouldn’t misinterpret this as shadethrowing you, but you would me, Luxy. :eyes:

Does anyone notice anything weird about Alice here

They say I’m a god father and continue to vote me
When they suggest I’m immune and proven wrong by me being shock trooper and they still want to lynch me instead of shooting me.

This isn’t town Alice this is scum Alice

This probably should be in the OP, but hi “greenchecked” Firekitten.

Firekitten if you have the time and the pc I do think it will be beneficial for you to compare sam’s gameplay in OWFM to here

The reporter already fits one of those

This probably clears Gamer and Soul more, since I doubt that they’d coordinate that check.

Also solic can you answer my question from last time

You literally ignored it and shot at me

Shocktrooper means you are likely to survive shots, meaning lynching would be the best way to get rid of you… :eyes: Seems natural to me. You also didn’t counterfire, so I can believe that.

You didn’t even read the thread

I WASN’T cleared theb

Yes but I watch you and what you post in scumchat when you’re were scum in infection

Maybe I misread what you said but can you point out where you made it clear you were talking about my first 10 posts?