[FM] Zombie Arapocalypse Mafia - Game Thread - Canned

They said that they don’t know who is trustworthy but haven’t made any attempt to find one

Sulit’s post there is vaguely interesting for read purposes. His mind immediately goes to the existence of untrustworthy people, but what I consider more interesting is the fact that he describes it through negation: Not “we should send villagers there” but “we should NOT send wolves there”.

I may be reading into this a bit too much, but it feels a bit like he’s trying to send his partners there rather than villagers, most notably because he describes it not through what allignment should be sent there but what level of trust should be sent there.

2 Likes

Announcement

Please do not burn ginger.

The fact you’ve said this makes me want to do it ngl.

Are the zombies attracted to the scent of the active ingredient or what?

1 Like

So what, there’s not like a voting mechanism or anything?

This is just The Flood with extra steps, isn’t it?

/vote sulit

1 Like

Votecount

Sulit - 1 - Icibalus

Maj is 12.

I’m good to go to the Hospital with Magnus.

Bump

Spread out. I don’t trust any of you, and the opposite should be the same as well.

I understand that it’s a matter of supplies, but there is also a matter of the fact that there are traitors among us. You can do whatever you want; I am going solo.

If I see anyone else in the same location, I will attack them without a second thought.

What a coincidence; I was thinking the same thing. …I guess I’ll go to the Gas Station then.

Negative. “Some” is not a lot. I’ll manage somehow, even if it means getting injured or whatnot.

What about you and sulit?

You do realize that you’re upping the stakes, right?

Hah! Trust at D1? Good luck with that.

F*ck. So this is what happened? …I guess it became from Few to Some?

No. Go away.

This person understands the game more than @Magnus. …nice.

@eevee, let my character punch FK’s character.
If he retaliates: Kick him.
If anyone asks why: God is dead. I have no use of people who prays more than work.

2 Likes

Hang on a second.

There are 22 people. 22/2=11.

Majority should be 12.

Something is up here.

Someone has access to another 2 votes, or there’s 2 secret players…
Either those or Eevee just miscalculated which I doubt because Eevee’s good at maths…

1 Like

Can I search for Solic/Geyde/Priestess while we’re here? I don’t trust the mod team.

Eevee typoed due to hosting mechanics madness on phone.

3 Likes

A’ight panic over

How do you even submit going to a location?

I think? Not really sure

I’ve done it in PMs.
Send a list to Eevee.

E.g.
Move to Library
Search
Kill Zombie

anybody want to do something productive instead of just hoping the zombies eat the wolves?

1 Like