[FM] Zombie Arapocalypse Mafia - Game Thread - Canned

I’m good to go to the Hospital with Magnus.

Bump

Spread out. I don’t trust any of you, and the opposite should be the same as well.

I understand that it’s a matter of supplies, but there is also a matter of the fact that there are traitors among us. You can do whatever you want; I am going solo.

If I see anyone else in the same location, I will attack them without a second thought.

What a coincidence; I was thinking the same thing. …I guess I’ll go to the Gas Station then.

Negative. “Some” is not a lot. I’ll manage somehow, even if it means getting injured or whatnot.

What about you and sulit?

You do realize that you’re upping the stakes, right?

Hah! Trust at D1? Good luck with that.

F*ck. So this is what happened? …I guess it became from Few to Some?

No. Go away.

This person understands the game more than @Magnus. …nice.

@eevee, let my character punch FK’s character.
If he retaliates: Kick him.
If anyone asks why: God is dead. I have no use of people who prays more than work.

2 Likes

Hang on a second.

There are 22 people. 22/2=11.

Majority should be 12.

Something is up here.

Someone has access to another 2 votes, or there’s 2 secret players…
Either those or Eevee just miscalculated which I doubt because Eevee’s good at maths…

1 Like

Can I search for Solic/Geyde/Priestess while we’re here? I don’t trust the mod team.

Eevee typoed due to hosting mechanics madness on phone.

3 Likes

A’ight panic over

How do you even submit going to a location?

I think? Not really sure

I’ve done it in PMs.
Send a list to Eevee.

E.g.
Move to Library
Search
Kill Zombie

anybody want to do something productive instead of just hoping the zombies eat the wolves?

1 Like

Event - something productive

A wandering, unknown person enters the colony.

They claim to be great construction engineer and will construct a greenhouse for you, if you manage to deliever 5 scrap and some tools to work with.

Deadline - end of day 2.

Hmmmm… The problem is the word claim here.
Is it possible it’s a lie?

Can you prove that you’re a construction engineer?

3 Likes

Thanks Ici! Joking aside, there’s nothing much we can do with scraps anyway (assuming it even exist) and I don’t know if one of us have ability to construct things either

Actually wait, it’s confirmed that we can “fixed” and “craft” stuff

Where would we find scraps and tools though?
I’d guess gas station / police station might be good or perhaps the supermarket.

christ just woke up, gonna have a read through

2 Likes

We already have enough problems with surviving, and you want to lynch people?
Well if you do: Don’t lynch them. SHOOT THEM. We are literally playing a game where “singing an anime song” can have a result to the game.

You want to kill someone? Say it to the host.
You want to lynch someone? Force everyone in-game to hold a meeting to lynch someone.

Say… where are we even? USA? @DasModel, in the other game, where are we?

Well f*ck me. Now I gotta either wait for you to wake up, or go to another place.
…nah. I’ll wait for you to wake up. A library doesn’t particularly seem helpful at all.

The fact that you take his words for granted without a doubt bothers me… I don’t think I will ever go scavenge with you.

If you want to up the stakes, then sure. Just know that your sacrifice will be remembered.

Because you don’t role-play and instead play the game as if it’s a game, thereby only looking at the profit-loss statistics?

Well, it is January 3rd. …anyhow, if you’re going to the Gas Station like DasModel did, then I’ll give up on scavenging.

Both. In normal survival it is food, but this is zombie survival, so both are top priorities.

Good to hear that there are 2 sane people trying to read FK. That means that I am going solo on my paranoia reads as well.

Also Ici, mention VCFM anymore, and I will give it my 120% to kill FK’s character.

Though not fully intentional, I am siding with sulit. This game is one where scum and town matter less than zombies and survival. You can find all scum all you want, but in the end this game requires survival and not dead scum.

…interesting.

Same as what I said before: If you want to lynch someone, then you gotta do it in-game as well. This is a semi-role-playing game where actions matter.

…or that. That works too, I guess.

1 Like

Oh hi